• They're killing it 🔥

All their releases so far have been 🔥 they're all ear worms & top quality singles worthy songs, Reminds me of 2016-2018 BP 😌

They even managed to outstream BP on Spotify for a few days now, truly the birth of next global group after BTS/BP 😌

I'm currently obsessed with OMG,it's like a mix of Really & XOXO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 a banger through & through

They're on my potential "to Stan list" for 2023, let's see if they can join BP or if they will meet the same fate as itzy & aespa lol

PS: Danielle (stood out the most in ditto) & hanni (she's OMG MVP) are the members I vibe with the most 👀

• Omg really grew on me. And i’m obsessed with hanni in the performances urgh she’s so goood :pathead:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Omg really grew on me. And i’m obsessed with hanni in the performances urgh she’s so goood :pathead:

She's really cool, I've noticed her since hype boy performance MV

• She's really cool, I've noticed her since hype boy performance MV

yeah there’s this grounded quality yet vibrant and cheeky demeanour to her expressions and body language that really makes her enjoyable to watch, not to mention her dancing skills. She has great musicality too and knows when to hit the beats. Hanni and Danielle are definitely the 2 standouts in the group in terms of performance for me

• yeah there’s this grounded yet vibrant and cheeky demeanour to her expressions and body language that really makes her enjoyable to watch, not to mention her dancing skills. She and danielle are definitely the 2 standouts in the groups in terms of performance for me

+ They both Aussies lol

Agreed with everything u said tho, they're are bias material fo sure

• + They both Aussies lol

Agreed with everything u said tho, they're are bias material fo sure

paging rose 😌

It’s funny that bc there are 2 aussies in the group now the rest of nj also speak english with kinda an aussie accent lol minji’s “bro” haunts my dreams :boompepe:

• paging rose 😌

It’s funny that bc there are 2 aussies in the group now the rest of nj also speak english with kinda an aussie accent lol minji’s “bro” haunts my dreams :boompepe:

I've not checked out NJ vids yet actually

Just the MV / performances & their recent interviews with rolling stones & some other outlet

I liked how Danielle described omg as trendy,she was right lol

I'll get around to checking out their variety & stuff

• just gonna leave this here lol

• just gonna leave this here lol

😂😂😂😂 Okay that was gold

• I kind of hesitate to set them up for this drag but i think what separates BP and BTS from the pack is the following:

1. Individual member popularity

2. International appeal (incorporate a lot more english than the average group)

2. Production value and group concept realization. Theyre cohesive, when i think of the group I think of the full picture with all members and they all have a mesh

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• I kind of hesitate to set them up for this drag but i think what separates BP and BTS from the pack is the following:

1. Individual member popularity

2. International appeal (incorporate a lot more english than the average group)

2. Production value and group concept realization. Theyre cohesive, when i think of the group I think of the full picture with all members and they all have a mesh

New jeans have that it seems

• This is the most i've agreed with for a NJ related thread. Hanni is the funniest and Danielle definitely has the best stage presence. These two definitely stand out while the other three blend together a bit.

And OMG is easily their best song to date, ranging from a 4 to a literal 9, depending on how much the trap highhat annoys me omfg. This song mighta been a SOTY contender if not for it, that's how annoying it is. Their super catchy vocals and that dreamy percussion changeup in the bridge usually make me want to finish the song at least.

And the comparisons to BP in this thread, that's not a coincidence. They literally ARE the BP of this generation.

Diverse background? Check.

English speakers and English heavy lyrics? Check.

Cultural reset in terms of concepts or music (y2k versus BP's girl crush)? Check.

Instant success both at home and globally? Check.

Coming right on the heels of Nation's Girl Group (Twice and Ive)? Check.

• Facts & with hybe backing them they will definitely reach their full potential 😌

• bphouse is gonna hate that if it comes true lol bc there’s no izone member in nj :toxicpepe:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dives and Fearnots need to take this saying to heart and stop fighting each other. Onces and Reveluvs were so busy fighting each other and even older gen stans like Sones, that they were all blindsided when Blackpink stormed onto the scene.

It's time they band together in a desperate alliance to take down the actual existential threat to both their groups, and all of Kpop as we know it.

• The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Dives and Fearnots need to take this saying to heart and stop fighting each other. Onces and Reveluvs were so busy fighting each other and even older gen stans like Sones, that they were all blindsided when Blackpink stormed onto the scene.

It's time they band together in a desperate alliance to take down the actual existential threat to both their groups, and all of Kpop as we know it.

The fact that you’re a whole boomer with a wife and still typed out all this embarrassing shit unironically and not to troll (presumably) is very sad for you :violinist-pepe:

But then again you’re a boomer so clowning yourself is par for the course ig :violinist-pepe:

Edited 2 times, last by Whi ().

• You are disappointing master

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!