I Think YG: BabyMonster & BigHit: Aloners Association Are Gonna Be The Itzy/TXT Of 2023

• 925115c98f09a115d0a71e1e848ca68b.jpg

Im sure you all remember 2019 when TXT and ITZY was snatching every Rookie award, and appearing everywhere.

Their fans shipped them together hard, especially since there was similarities between them (both 5 member group & the first group to debut in years after their sunbaenim, so very high expectations etc).

Even till this day TXT and ITZY still get shipped and fans hope for crumbs of them interacting or mentioning each other.

Well that's how I feel 2023 gonna be with BigHit new boy group and YG new girl group.

There's actual people AND media waiting for them to debut, and its gonna be the most popular debuts that we've had in a while tbh.

YG hasn't put out a new girl group since 2016 and BigHit hasn't put out a new boy group since 2019.

They already gaining traction predebut and already the talk among kpop stans, with people guessing and tryna put pieces together on who's the members.

I know with the whole deletion of Trainee A social media, people think BigHit not debuting anyone, but that's a lie. Aloners Association is trademarked, and it got finalized in November 2022.

Only thing that's going on now is, members that were previously there got switched out. The ones I feel are still there is Woochan, JJ, Jihoon and Sangwon.

James, Yorch, and Leo are out (but if James still is there I'd be surprised).

And the new members definitely gonna be Korean, so JJ could end up being the only foreigner in the group.

And I'm suspecting their debut between February 2023 - April 2023. Any time between there they should fully debut. We could get a introduction teaser either this January or next month February.

Anyway tho, BabyMonster has 7 members it seems, and I know BigHit gonna have their boygroup be 7 members. And just like Itzy and TXT, they gonna be a group who debuted after a couple years from their sunbaenims.

Despite 2023 being packed with debuts, BABYMONSTER & ALONERS ASSOCIATION gonna be the hottest talk of the town. :finger-heart:

• I doubt Big Hit is debuting any boy group this year after what happened with Trainee A. Something happened behind the scenes and that lineup/concept/music/whatever changed significantly to disband that iteration of the pre-debut group altogether.

Maybe you are referring to Pledis's new bg that is supposed to debut sometime this year? If you are I wouldn't place a lot of money on them blowing up because Pledis is notorious for their awful management of their idol groups (Seventeen and Fromis_9 being the exceptions).

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Um... didn't Hybe cancel this group? I don't think they're debut is happening at this point - at least it's not on the books right now.

BigHit or more so "Trainee A production team" never said that Trainee A are done lol. That was spread amongst people on Twitter.

They just said "Trainee A social media will end its services".. Again only their " social media". That's what people seem to keep looking past.

BigHit still has their YouTube up, they just privated the videos. But their 1.33 Million subscribers still on the channel.

Only reason why they took down the social accounts is because the line up change.

Leo left, Yorch got cut, and I believe James got cuz too.

So new faces will be added with the original 4 (Woochan, JJ, Sangwon, and Jihoon)

BigHit need to debut a new group anyway, since its been 4 years since they have. Also with BTS enlisting and doing their solo things, they need a group other than just TXT under the BigHit name.

And like I had said, the name "Aloners Association" is trademarked and got finalized in November. So definitely a new BigHit boy group is coming this year, and I'm predicting in the first Quarter of 2023.Screenshot_20221219-143417_kindlephoto-66305063.png

IMG_20221219_143951.jpg

• Wasn't the Aloners group shelved

- copied pasted what I told someone else -

BigHit or more so "Trainee A production team" never said that Trainee A are done lol. That was spread amongst people on Twitter.

They just said "Trainee A social media will end its services".. Again only their " social media". That's what people seem to keep looking past.

BigHit still has their YouTube up, they just privated the videos. But their 1.33 Million subscribers still on the channel.

Only reason why they took down the social accounts is because the line up change.

Leo left, Yorch got cut, and I believe James got cut too.

So new faces will be added with the original 4 (Woochan, JJ, Sangwon, and Jihoon)

BigHit need to debut a new group anyway, since its been 4 years since they have. Also with BTS enlisting and doing their solo things, they need a group other than just TXT under the BigHit name.

And like I had said, the name "Aloners Association" is trademarked and got finalized in November. So definitely a new BigHit boy group is coming this year, and I'm predicting in the first Quarter of 2023.

Screenshot_20221219-143417_kindlephoto-66305063.png

IMG_20221219_143951.jpg

• I doubt Big Hit is debuting any boy group this year after what happened with Trainee A. Something happened behind the scenes and that lineup/concept/music/whatever changed significantly to disband that iteration of the pre-debut group altogether.

Maybe you are referring to Pledis's new bg that is supposed to debut sometime this year? If you are I wouldn't place a lot of money on them blowing up because Pledis is notorious for their awful management of their idol groups (Seventeen and Fromis_9 being the exceptions).

- copied pasted what i told someone else -

Leo left, Yorch got cut, and I believe James got cut too.

And like I had said, the name "Aloners Association" is trademarked and got finalized in November. So definitely a new BigHit boy group is coming this year, and I'm predicting in the first Quarter of 2023.

Screenshot_20221219-143417_kindlephoto-66305063.png

IMG_20221219_143951.jpg

• For future reference, you can just use one post to quote all three of us and list the same info you think refutes our positions.

• My original post agrees with you for the first 4 paragraphs. Trainee A is "done" as an organization, but not as a pre-debut group. I don't know how Big Hit will debut a group in the first quarter of 2023 when they have evidently changed the line-up and will have to spend a significant amount of time devoted to catching the newly added lineup up. They could debut in 2023, but if that happens I don't see how it would realistically be in the 1st quarter.

If you're going to copy and paste a respond to someone you should make sure that it makes sense to what someone said initially because your post is critiquing points that I never made.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!