Does this look wrong to you or not

• Malhee 3

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (3) 100%

I've watched this like 10 times

For your context they are playing a try not to laugh challenge

✂️ What the f**k
    35 seconds · Clipped by Yiggle · Original video "[FULL] EP#24.1415일의 기적 (with VERIVERY, 스페셜DJ 동헌&강민)" by 아이돌 라디오 [IDOL RADIO]
    www.youtube.com

Can't embed YouTube Clip

It's 35 seconds long

I didn't evil edit anything

Original context is from 51:35-53:36 and I think it makes it even worse cause it proves it comes out of nowhere

• NOO MY BABY HOYOUNG LOLLL

POOR THING CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...

lol

nothing wrong about this stop being sensitive over nothing

So I really am the :clown: this time, oh my brain...

You and JiminieKookie can join the Clean Minds Society

If you watch the first 20 seconds of this video for some reason he is trying not to laugh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So I really am the :clown: this time, oh my brain...

You and JiminieKookie can join the Clean Minds Society

If you watch the first 20 seconds of this video for some reason he is trying not to laugh

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you're always a clown with your "takes". The whole point is for them to be silly to try to get the person to laugh it's not that deep. :rolleyes:

• you're always a clown with your "takes". The whole point is for them to be silly to try to get the person to laugh it's not that deep. :rolleyes:

I know but even the first time I watched that, ever, I thought it looks wrong

I am not just looking for a problem this time, this is actually what I really think

• I know but even the first time I watched that, ever, I thought it looks wrong

I am not just looking for a problem this time, this is actually what I really think

there's nothing wrong at all. it's you trying to find a problem. even when you say you're not you clearly were. the dude was trying to make him laugh and it worked. i wonder if you're 13 at this point.

• there's nothing wrong at all. it's you trying to find a problem. even when you say you're not you clearly were. the dude was trying to make him laugh and it worked. i wonder if you're 13 at this point.

I am not just walking around every day waiting to say "Wow! That's cringe! And that's weird!" (Although I might care more about that than other people) but sometimes things just naturally turn out that way

Anyway I was just wondering if other people would think the same

Since in the comments of the video I only saw the usual YT comments and sometimes even if something very interesting happens in a video, K-pop fans would still not mention it and just make general positive comments

For example today I watched a lyrics video where some lyric was translated as "F**k off", top comment was "I love this song"

Edit: it was Lone Wolf by Epex

• i don't see your point....I love Trendz and their clique song says ain't nobody fucking with my clique

wow a cuss word i'm an adult i can handle it lol

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!