(HYBE) So Trainee A ARE Still Going To Debut, Since They're Trademarked???

• So I was being nosey, and decided for myself to look up Trainee A potential group name, "Aloners Association".

This what I saw on the Trademark website

Screenshot_20221219-143417_kindlephoto-66305063.png

Screenshot_20221219-143257_kindlephoto-66227267.png

Screenshot_20221219-145209_kindlephoto-67381746.png

As you can see, BigHit Music is right there, and it says the name was finally registered on November 15, 2022.

They first sent in a application for the name back in 2020.

So its clear BigHit still plan on debuting a new boy group, and the group still gonna be HipHop/R&B.

The question is, will it be with the Trainee A members we saw, or with a entirely new lineup.

AND if they are debuting the 6 Trainee A members, will it just be the 6 or did they add a 7th member to replace Leo, since they need a main vocalist.

Also Yorch military enlistment is in a few months💀.

All Thai men, in the year they turn 21-years-old, must register for the military service draft. And Yorch is 20 right now, with his birthday being in April.

Like I'm SURE for a FACT Yorch knew this, and did BigHit not do their research lmao.

And I don't want no excuses either, cuz even NCT Ten and GOT7 BamBam had to go. They just never served cuz there ended up being enough males in the end etc.

I've also seen Trainee A fans on Twitter post this picture

IMG_20221219_143951.jpg

I saw them saying how BigHit gotta use the name Aloners Association by March next year. Which is in 2 1/2 months from now.

So the fans really feel the debut coming soon.

AND the fans pointed out how it was weird they used a specific "date and time" for the social medias to be deleted.

They think something could be announced or hinted about Trainee A, before December over and we head into the new year.

But why would they delete the already existing social media with all those followers, instead of rebranding like they did for &TEAM.

Idk, this whole thing confusing😭😐.

• And I don't want no excuses either, cuz even NCT Ten and GOT7 BamBam had to go. They just never served cuz there ended up being enough males in the end etc.

that's not how it works x))

the reason why Ten and Bambam didn't go to military is because it works as a lottery, if your name doesn't appear in the lottery you don't have to go to military unless you're volunteer

and btw the fact that the name is trademark doesn't mean the group will debut soon

SM have trademark tons of names in the past, and people even find out that some of this names were use just recently for aespa

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!