K-drama with the best OST?

• still the best kdrama for me, nothing can replace it. The OST too are Gold.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• still the best kdrama for me, nothing can replace it. The OST too are Gold.

:yesr: Lyn ost is so good

• Another favorite of mine from My Princess:

• Descendants of the sun

uncontrollably fond

• "Faith", "Carry on" is GREAT!!! My all time favorite!

"Heartstrings", every song in that drama is good imo!

And all other music battles and performances.

Edited once, last by Jk996 ().

• My love from the star, kill me heal me, goblin & sky castle have masterpieces

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!