AfreecaTV is holding a survival show where 100 broadcast jockeys are competing for a spot in 5 member GG

• lol what on mother earth

아프리카TV, 여자 아이돌 오디션 프로젝트 '업투유' 생중계
    ‘업투유’를 아프리카TV에서 만나볼 수 있다. 30일 아프리카TV는 노래·댄스·랩에 재능있는 BJ(Broadcasting Jockey, 1인 미디어 진행자)들을 대상으로 진행되는 인재 발굴 오디션 프로젝트 ‘업투유’
    n.news.naver.com

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some former Idols are jockeys on that "network" I wonder if any will participate.

• wtf it looks like produce loooolklllll

pd.jpg

pd2.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

• Someone should get sued.

I guess the people at AfreecaTV give no fvcks.

• There was a smaller scale version of this in 2019, forming a girl group* out of streamers through a cover singing/dancing competition, but there weren't as many competitors and it was just on a black stage, everyone just came up one by one and did their performance which was then judged. The group just made 1 single that was funded in Makestar and I don't think they ever planned for more

*There were male competitors? But it was majority female, but yet it seems like they planned the GG before the show, I don't really get it

It doesn't look as large scale as this Up To You

Wait this is the whole 2 3 hours episodes? I thought it was just a trailer for now

Afreeca BJ girl group Violet talks about their charms, goals, & more ahead of September debut
    Upcoming 6-member girl group Violet, made up of members who were previously active as AfreecaTV BJs, took part in an interview to open up about thei…
    www.allkpop.com

https://kpop.fandom.com/wiki/Best_of_the_Best_(show)

I watched this 2019 Project Dancer: Best of the Best, there was one competitor who really stood out and got into the final round but ultimately didn't get in, I will find her video

There are VODs of the whole competition here: https://bj.afreecatv.com/bjcoverdance

The clipped dances are of the winning contestants, I think.

They are all really good and they did covers of popular k-pop songs like Dumb Dumb, Twice songs, Heroine, Dally. The contestants on this show must be really good too

There was a group cover round first, then there was a solo cover round

This is Project Dancer winning contestant's cover of Dumb Dumb, I still remember it after like 3 years, it was good

댄서프로젝트 베오베 데뷔조 (BJ 로지 권윤경)
    댄서프로젝트,베오베
    vod.afreecatv.com

• Full VOD of part 1 or 2 of Season 3 of Project Dancer: Best of the Best: https://vod.afreecatv.com/player/45221914

01:31:40, Lip & Hip cover that I also remember, this contestant was also one of the candidates that got into the final tiebreaker between 3 girls for the last winner, but ultimately didn't win,

The contestant at 01:43:50 was my favorite contestant, name "시아♡" (Sia)

All the contestants on this show are fashionable and are good dancers but I just thought her performance was cool it's an original choreography of Fifth Harmony-Worth It, and another time on this show she covered Heroine

Also at 03:14:20 they invited TRCNG to perform before they announce the winners

• Season 3?

That means that there were 2 earlier versions of this mess.

• Season 3?

That means that there were 2 earlier versions of this mess.

Season 2 of Project Dancer Best of the Best

Season 3 of Project Dancer Best of the Best

(not sure why there is no documentation of Season 1)

Now Season 1 of this Up To You

I watched that in 2019 not having any clue about what it was I dont even remember how I found it, I think I clicked on it from another video in AfreecaTV but I don't remember how I got to afreecaTV

• Here are some former idols on the show.

• They has a nugu GG do the opening act.

Very nice!

• Here are some former idols on the show.

CHOHEE???? girl what are you doing there!!!

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• Here is a listing of the episodes

• i skipped through the first ep a bit to see if i recognized anyone and this is like a middle school talent show :huuh: doesnt seem like a serious competition but i guess its still promo for some. i was a little concerned to see some literal children there tho.

who's your favorite artist?

• The finale for survival show UPTOYOU will be held live today at 6PM KST where the 5 winners who will debut in the girl group will be announced

댄스동아리
    댄동단장태우님의 방송국에 오신 것을 환영합니다!
    bj.afreecatv.com

FkdhhbcXEAI8Cq3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Fkdhw2rWAAEOokT?format=jpg&name=900x900

• The winners who will debut in the girl group

They will also hold a concert on January 8th

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.
  • I wonder what ever happened to this group, did they even debut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!