Rowoon & Nako - cutest height difference

• So sweet

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Honestly I didn't think it would be worse than this, but lmao

• Honestly I didn't think it would be worse than this, but lmao

Man, I hate those huge height differences. I really don't get why women really want to date a man a whole foot taller than them, and Korean women eat this up lmao.

Probably because a lot of them are tiny and they like tall men. It just looks weird to me, and then reading stories where the guy is like 6'9 and the girl is like 4'9. Like...it's not for me. Probably because I am above average height for a woman, but I guess everybody deserves to see themselves represented lol.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!