What was the last mean thing someone told you?

• I was on YT and casualy wrote to some guy in his video how a type of cookies was made since had questioned how they made it

I got a comment back from someone else who tried to be rude to me for no reason saying that I was wrong (wich I'm not) and as I wrote back that he seems to not know how those cookies are made he insultet me "did you ever saw a backery before" bruh homemade cookies are not the same as when a bakery makes them and also dude bakeries do not show you their private rooms in wich they bake the stuff so how do you even know how they make these cookies and than insult me like that?

How about you?

(I just made this post just to rant about this guy lol but now I may or may not help other people here who need to rant about somethign too)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• it was from my mom siked

she said my hair and skin looks dry and dead bc I shower too much

for reference I shower twice a day

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like long showers too. I'll sit in the shower even if I don't technically need it because I find it very soothing. You're not alone!

it really helps me with anxiety and I also sleep better at night

sth gotta give

I guess I can avoid washing my hair so much but still the feeling of being clean after a good long scrub and shower is amazing and relaxing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!