Addicted on groups venturing in haunted house or being horror pranked.

• Half of me feel sorry the idols are crying and being scared, but at the same time it's entertaining and admirable seeing them facing their fears. Here are some of my favourites:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “Addicted on groups venturing in haunted house or horror pranks.” to “Addicted on groups venturing in haunted house or being horror pranked.”.
  • heres this iconic ep of cravity park doing just that

B_ng6Ki-miWcF9cRT2QPJsLXMF7J2lmQAcb_2bPdEl9IVQmDzbZAY4QPYTljlOmt-_Qou7_UGPk9BfuJV_f39cQ3_4M_-mmZw2xf3rwHK7wGbBddPnlnzSPxzGEz5G5N3OlIlP2NCGUdgYI9z0QbkKsKkDiCiDwNpQsp1g00UEbW7UHbA4jwzehX8k_RFQ

and this too

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• heres this iconic ep of cravity park doing just that

B_ng6Ki-miWcF9cRT2QPJsLXMF7J2lmQAcb_2bPdEl9IVQmDzbZAY4QPYTljlOmt-_Qou7_UGPk9BfuJV_f39cQ3_4M_-mmZw2xf3rwHK7wGbBddPnlnzSPxzGEz5G5N3OlIlP2NCGUdgYI9z0QbkKsKkDiCiDwNpQsp1g00UEbW7UHbA4jwzehX8k_RFQ

and this too

Thanks for the recommandation! Not so into bg to be honest, but I might take a look into this :-)

• Lovelyz Kei's reaction is the cutest...

External Content youtu.be

• Lovelyz Kei's reaction is the cutest...

Yeah I remember the Ring prank on them. Poor Mijoo though. She was terrified! ;(

• Twice also has their version

• Also Dreamcatcher

CLC

• I've seen both the DC episodes and I posted the best episode with Jiu and Gahyeon since they were easily scared! :teeheek:

• I've seen both the DC episodes and I posted the best episode with Jiu and Gahyeon since they were easily scared! :teeheek:

Opps, how did I miss that...

Yeah, I love the horror prank stuff. I used to watch a lot of them on Japanese shows (can't remember which shows) but they were always entertaining. I think in kpop, they tone it down for the idols sake but the Japanese ones are pretty cruel sometimes lol

• Opps, how did I miss that...

Yeah, I love the horror prank stuff. I used to watch a lot of them on Japanese shows (can't remember which shows) but they were always entertaining. I think in kpop, they tone it down for the idols sake but the Japanese ones are pretty cruel sometimes lol

I agree, the japanese horror variety are extreme compared to korean ones. Btw, I forgot to post Fromis_9 horror game. Those were good too!

• not a prank but how can one miss the all time most viral of clips that effectively made Jennie household name

• Twice also has their version

This is so funny because at a certain point, they were the ones scaring off the "monsters" LOL

The ending of this is so weird and I want more tbh ;(

But for some reason, this reminds me of the horror clip Twice created in one of their really early Twice TV episodes...

HILARIOUS

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I agree, the japanese horror variety are extreme compared to korean ones. Btw, I forgot to post Fromis_9 horror game. Those were good too!

Love it lol, especially when theres a chase

• We need more horror concept Twice lol

• Did you watch this one?

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Did you watch this one?

I can't remember, but I need to watch it now! Thanks! :borahae:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!