[BTS CONTENT] Not Spotify manipulating their own results after already posting year end results yesterday

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All of a sudden all of the tracks that was credited under BTS and their members and as well as "kpop" have been removed. Really makes one wonder how BTS would have been treated if they were in cahoots with Spotify and their shady deals :pepeshut:

First YouTube now Spotify. :pepe-shame: There was PLENTY of threads made yesterday Spotify. We have you on tape manipulating as you see fit.

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS CONTENT] Not Spotify manipulating their own results after already post year end results yesterday” to “[BTS CONTENT] Not Spotify manipulating their own results after already posting year end results yesterday”.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They removed those collabs for BTS but left them for other artist...

Well, the numbers don't lie. We still know who is the most streamed

Like?

External Content twitter.com

??

• From top 5 with over 7.5B streams in 2022

To now top 40s

;judgingpepe:

• i'm genuinely so mad

how are you gonna consider l&r as jungkooks for the whole year, JUST until you need to announce the most streamed kpop soloist??? deleting 400m streams of his profile with zero explaination... last minute changes my ass. Are they doing this for every artist's collabs?? they even deleted My Universe from bts' credits, which is their biggest mistake because from the very beginning the collab was announced as "with" bts & not a feature. the song belongs as much to bts as coldplay, but guess if you have some shady agenda going on, you can make all the last minute changes you want.

whatever tf spotify is up to lately, in the end organic succes prevails.

can't wait to see for whatever they are planning to pull on jks official solo, just to not give him the rightful title as biggest kpop soloist.

• Glad I stopped my subscription and deleted the app a while ago. I always knew Spotify was corrupt and screws over artists that refuse to pay for play (and other shady deals).

• Always with BTS

But had no problem with others

If someone has to remove certain metrics from the #1 to crown you #1, you were never #1.

• yeps, but except for army, nobody will care because that's just how the industry works

you either kiss big corporates and ceo's asses or you accept you'll get fucked over

also, fact hybe & interscope isn't gonna do shit do fix this

it's so obvious, vile & maddening, it's ALMOST funny

• It is highly suspicious that they are doing change after the results came out. Whoever results have the advantage after doing the change is ought to be the one who PAID they way. :pepe-tea:

• BTS isn't fully signed to a label. They're loathing them for not playing their games.

• Left side is what they released initially and then updated it...lmao just to shaft JK...the idol who has nearly 600million streams on Spotify this year

• Feats on other albums before 2022, kpop stans made sure their groups took full credit. And Spotify reflected that years prior. BTS also feats on other albums, kpop stans fight tooth and nail saying that it doesn't count towards BTS. That didn't matter because Spotify also reflected this year at the year end charts. But all that changed in a day...

• I am really curious to hear their excuse, I see people also complaining about Christmas Tree by V not showing up in their spotify wrapped ups which is strange...

• Even Stay Alive???

It seems to me they went after him at this point? What has he done to make them this mad???

• Left and right was a Kpop song before for Spotify but not anymore??

• Even Stay Alive???

It seems to me they went after him at this point? What has he done to make them this mad???

Jungkook threatens the bubble someone wants to potray. Because this is targeted at Jungkook since Dreamers. Youtube not counting all official uploads of Dreamers, counting unofficial audio, Spotify leaking Dreamers a whole day prior, then YouTube miraculously counting all official streams for Dreamers after BB announces their chart updates. Now this. This spells "I'm scared shitless about Jungkook" when he don't be doing nothing to nobody. Just existing is a threat LMAO. I will really start to pray for Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook next year because they will surely try to manipulate their charts for whoever poor soul is losing to them on the charts.

• Even Stay Alive???

Be too successful.

I will never get over how Billboard literally did not count 50mn or so of his streams last week...like YT did not count his official music video streams...the madness.

He had around 100mn plus streams across platforms on official uploads in an only 5 day tracking week for Dreamers and Billboard only counted 40mn. Like...I am still speechless and Armys kept tagging days before the BB list was out but to no avail. Yt then corrected it conveniently after BB results were already out.

• Jungkook threatens the bubble someone wants to potray. Because this is targeted at Jungkook since Dreamers. Youtube not counting all official uploads of Dreamers, counting unofficial audio, Spotify leaking Dreamers a whole day prior, then YouTube miraculous counting all official streams for Dreamers after BB announces their charts. Now this. This spells "I'm scared shitless about Jungkook" when he don't be doing nothing to nobody. Just existing is a threat LMAO. I will really start to pray for Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook next year because they will surely try to manipulate their charts for whoever poor soul is losing to them on the charts.

BTS threatened them as a group and now as soloists...fuckers

• Be too successful.

I will never get over how Billboard literally did not count 50mn or so of his streams last week...like YT did not count his official music video streams...the madness.

He had around 100mn plus streams across platforms on official uploads in an only 5 day tracking week for Dreamers and Billboard only counted 40mn. Like...I am still speechless and Armys kept tagging days before the BB list was out but to no avail. Yt then corrected it conveniently after BB results were already out.

If it was Taylor or some industry plant there would already be million articles about it.

And all those fake ARMY journalist, and kpop journalist? Why they didn't write about it?

• If it was Taylor or some industry plant there would already be million articles about it.

And all those fake ARMY journalist, and kpop journalist? Why they didn't write about it?

we would have had a Congressional hearing last week on this if it was Taylor..LMAO

• Jungkook threatens the bubble someone wants to potray. Because this is targeted at Jungkook since Dreamers. Youtube not counting all official uploads of Dreamers, counting unofficial audio, Spotify leaking Dreamers a whole day prior, then YouTube miraculously counting all official streams for Dreamers after BB announces their chart updates. Now this. This spells "I'm scared shitless about Jungkook" when he don't be doing nothing to nobody. Just existing is a threat LMAO. I will really start to pray for Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook next year because they will surely try to manipulate their charts for whoever poor soul is losing to them on the charts.

RM is releasing his album later. It contains numeroud collabs. So are they not gonna credit him as well in the future? :facepalm:

• If it was Taylor or some industry plant there would already be million articles about it.

There aren’t that many. Most Kpop journalists are multis or big 3 stans. Kpop journalism isn’t even legitimate. If they call themselves Kpop journalists, that really means they are just kpop fans controlled by their bias. Real journalists are objective but they are a dying breed even outside of kpop.

• Also, if they were fair and removed all of the collabs not just jks, Hobi would be #1. but something sus is happening obviously 🙄

THAT'S LITERALLY THE MOST PROOF TOO

sure, if for some reason you only want to discount collabs from kpop acts - because they surely did not do this for western acts, then Jhope would be #1 most streamed kpop soloist.

however, seeing how Lisa is #1 means they DID count her collab with 4 other people...?

there is literally no credible explaination spotify could give for this blatant sabotaging - which is why they'll probably just ignore this.

HOW WHEN IT'S HIS SONG?????????????

• Jungkook threatens the bubble someone wants to potray. Because this is targeted at Jungkook since Dreamers. Youtube not counting all official uploads of Dreamers, counting unofficial audio, Spotify leaking Dreamers a whole day prior, then YouTube miraculously counting all official streams for Dreamers after BB announces their chart updates. Now this. This spells "I'm scared shitless about Jungkook" when he don't be doing nothing to nobody. Just existing is a threat LMAO. I will really start to pray for Suga, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook next year because they will surely try to manipulate their charts for whoever poor soul is losing to them on the charts.

Someone must have felt threatened after that impactful Dreamers stage and I'm not just talking about K-pop's market. It's like they fear about his over-flowing potentials once he officially debuts so they're trying their best to sabotage him from the start. I wonder how Bighit is feeling now. Will they take actions or stay useless as usual? That's the question.

Be too successful.

I hope this can be the trigger for our fandom to take this seriously. Can we like... make it trend and make enough noise and force them to give answers? Don't let this slide like that Ticketmaster issue :pepe-shame:

• RM is releasing his album later. It contains numeroud collabs. So are they not gonna credit him as well in the future? :facepalm:

Probably and they will definitely “filter” the eff out of his streams. Frankly I never believed that their filter rate was ever accurate for BTS. It always seemed suspiciously high, one of the reasons why I deleted Spotify. I’m not paying for an app that isn’t counting my streams accurately.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!