Is anyone else going back to school/work tomorrow from vacation?

• American Thanksgiving breaks. For a lot of schools here, it's a full week off :excited-bee:

lucky you

I had a busy week, busy weekend and busy week ahead

I am hoping I can get some time off from Dec 20-Jan1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is anyone else having to go back to school or work tomorrow due to coming off of break (or is it only me?)

If so, how do you feel about it? Are you ready to get back to the grind? (because I know I'm not :pepe-onions: )

omg me, I'm starting to think we go to the same district or something. I am going back to school tomorrow from thanksgiving break. I'm dreading it, I want to stay in break forever!

• Yep! Back tomorrow and ready to conquer the world again!!!!

Four days off was long enough.

Nice! :claps:

I'm ready to tackle school again! I'm not excited for it but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

My December before holiday break is looking to be pretty busy anyway so this break was nice. December 4th, I have my 1st ACT testing, the week after I have a week of rehersals and practices for my school's huge Christmas choir concert which the shows are on Friday and Saturday...and then the week after I have 1st semester finals. And I also go back to Krav Maga practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I'm actually pretty excited for finals week because you get these extra long breaks during the day. You still have to come to school because for the first semester finals, everyone is required to take their common core class finals (English, math, science, and social studies) but can exempt from any other class finals (foreign language, arts classes, physical education/health, CTE, etc.). I have to take my Spanish final because I've been tardy too much lol

But the extra long breaks...we get about a 3 hour open-campus lunch period. It's basically the only set of school days where you can actually leave campus when you aren't currently testing. If you wanted to stay home and only come to your testing time and location, you could if you really wanted to. I'm excited because one of my friends and I can hang out the whole time, maybe go out for lunch and no one would care :p

They only care if you're not at your testing location at the testing time. But there are no classes and no normal attendance so you can go wherever you want and it's going to be so helpful for me because I have a car now :p

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• omg me, I'm starting to think we go to the same district or something. I am going back to school tomorrow from thanksgiving break. I'm dreading it, I want to stay in break forever!

LMAOOO :cryingr:

Well, I think for this, most American students are getting of break starting Monday...

And same!! I'm thinking it's going to be so weird trying to adjust. Going from freedom all day for a couple of days to school every weekday for 8 hours is not a fun time...

:pepe-comfy:

I miss my friends though so that's pretty much my only motivator. :pepe-shrug:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Staying busy is good though. It makes life more exciting and keeps it moving.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• if you need help farming I can try to help! :finger-heart:

Yep! You quote me so much haha :sweat:

But it's fun to reply to them <3

I do need help because I lost a lot of akorns after AKP Black Friday. And I'm pretty sure the due date for my New Jeans Hype Boy and Attention badges are due on December 3 :/ (6 days from now)

I owe like 1810 akorns (I know it sounds like a lot but I worked hard paying for my Hanni and Minji badges)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!