Le sserafim, Txt, Enhypen, NewJeans: which Hybe 4th gen group will reach the highest success?

• So far, each has something over the other:

1. Enhypen: biggest tours, already selling out 15K venues, dominates Japan

2. Txt: biggest US recognition, the only Kpop group besides BTS to be in top 10 best selling pure albums in the US this year, invited to AMAs

3. Le sserafim: Antifragile is shaping up to be the biggest 4th gen global hit since it’s doing super well on Spotify, also hits 1 million cumulative sales fastest among 4th gen

4. NewJeans: probably biggest debut in history, Melon and Spotify domination, 630K sales for debut already, but since it’s just debut no one is sure what’s next.

Which one of these 4 do you predict will dominate, and maybe come close to BTS success?

Approved the thread.
  • I know they haven't debuted yet, but I'll say : Trainee A

I feel they have great potential, and it's clear BigHit is gearing them up to be the next big boy group coming from HYBE.

Like I already see Bang PD working overtime to make sure Trainee A be bigger than TXT and Enhypen.....who knows it could happen, I wouldn't put it pass me.

4c4d4f30fe5d663c93a3a86af5c9873b.jpg

b2c4646370ee030d5b93abf8b439d098.jpg

6a3c7e92ca00eb1bdec135dd971862ba.jpg

73e03b33cb28d6da8a37eab0ae35b0f2.jpg

e9317e74d4b76e6460f6214f52af4786.jpg

ce8cae71f6847df17a9f5124b2d3b39e.jpg

901867e4aad8bcf3289c65d1b330904e.jpg89d1bd471e301419feec85fe25e76024.jpg

• I only like and care about Lesserafim

• Trainee A members do look good.

• Maybe we'll get something that is unexpected. We will never know. Luck is very unpredictable. Good luck 😉

• Sometimes I think Hybe acquired Pledis just so they'd have a right to take a plaster cast and 3D scans of Moon Junhui's face because it's scary how many of their 4th gen idols have his exact side profile.

I'm sure Trainee A will be successful. But they won't be a phenomenon. I'm not sure if His Royal Bangness understands yet that that wasn't solely a result of his genius. Many factors worked in BTS's favor to give fans the visceral need to make them that big. And they won't be there for Trainee A. They'll be NCT/Stray Kids/Seventeen successful.

• Sometimes I think Hybe acquired Pledis just so they'd have a right to take a plaster cast and 3D scans of Moon Junhui's face because it's scary how many of their 4th gen idols have his exact side profile.

I'm sure Trainee A will be successful. But they won't be a phenomenon. I'm not sure if His Royal Bangness understands yet that that wasn't solely a result of his genius. Many factors worked in BTS's favor to give fans the visceral need to make them that big. And they won't be there for Trainee A. They'll be NCT/Stray Kids/Seventeen successful.

Trueee

Istg I'm not even that much fimilar with svt and when I saw trainee A thread on main I was about to say the same. Hybe loves svt's visuals.

• Le Sserafim will be the underdogs that will sneak up and take the win from behind. Maybe not in Korea (that might end up NJ territory) but definitely in the world.

Haters can stay pressed when it happens ;-)

• Istg I'm not even that much fimilar with svt and when I saw trainee A thread on main I was about to say the same. Hybe loves svt's visuals.

I don’t even know who you all are talking about. I only know that Leo was a clone of Yeonjun. Their visuals is kinda popular in kpop but forgettable for me. I wouldn’t be able to pick them out of a perp lineup of other kpop idols.

I'm sure Trainee A will be successful. But they won't be a phenomenon. I'm not sure if His Royal Bangness understands yet that that wasn't solely a result of his genius. Many factors worked in BTS's favor to give fans the visceral need to make them that big. And they won't be there for Trainee A. They'll be NCT/Stray Kids/Seventeen successful

Who is Moon Junhui?

• Lesserafim because they appeal to the most markets and they don't have an actual 4th gen competitor in their stylish girl crush concept. They're edgier than IVE or New Jeans, but more mainstream than Aespa and Itzy.

Global fans will likely ditch New Jeans after a few comebacks.

We have seen already that Enhypen has done better than TXT at times despite being younger. Because they have an overlap in their concepts. It doesn't help neither of them are the top 4th gen bg in Western markets. The new Japanese bg won't do them anything good either, it's one more group they have to compete in that market. When Trainee A debuts, it might become worse. Of course they will be all successful but they don't have advantage Lesserafim has.

• Lesserafim because they appeal to the most markets and they don't have an actual 4th gen competitor in their stylish girl crush concept. They're edgier than IVE or New Jeans, but more mainstream than Aespa and Itzy.

Global fans will likely ditch New Jeans after a few comebacks.

We have seen already that Enhypen has done better than TXT at times despite being younger. Because they have an overlap in their concepts. It doesn't help neither of them are the top 4th gen bg in Western markets. The new Japanese bg won't do them anything good either, it's one more group they have to compete in that market. When Trainee A debuts, it might become worse. Of course they will be all successful but they don't have advantage Lesserafim has.

I really doubt.

• Le Sserafim is going to be the dark horse. They feel a lot like a western gg in their latest cb.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!