Use this thread to promote some of your favourite not talked about songs!~.

• I LOVE SEWOON

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I really want to give a shoutout to my favourite album released this year

They aren't totally nugu they have a pretty good fanbase for a band. But I feel that they are really underappreciated in general especially in this forum.

You know me, I won't recommend bad songs. Some of my favourites from this album include

External Content youtu.be

• I think so as well!, I took part in their live they did to celebrate this album, including the live they did upon this album's release. I'm also in their discord~.

This album is so good and I love the Heal Project Series on YouTube!.

• ill promote my boys

• I think so as well!, I took part in their live they did to celebrate this album, including the live they did upon this album's release. I'm also in their discord~.

This album is so good and I love the Heal Project Series on YouTube!.

They are on tour now and the last time I saw they haven't announced the Asian dates.

I'm praying they come because I just know it would be so amazing to hear them perform live

:pepe-pray:

• ill promote my boys

As a former ATINY I checked out their performance!. I think they did really well, and like I said in one of their youtube video comments, I think they have their own colour and I think it would be cool to see their members debut.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!