How would you react if you would ask someone for phone number and...

• this will be the situation?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'd call and tell him his daughter is giving out his number :evil:

sorta random but similar

this was a few months back when I took my son to the playground and plays with this 4 year old girl who (given her features I'd assume half-chinese) and they really hit it off and stuck together like glue

so when I said to him we have to leave the little girl was like when are you coming down here (playground) next? to which my son replied I dunno whenever my father takes me I suppose...and she asks well how will I know when you are coming down? to which my son replies "oh just give me your phone number and the next time I come down I will call you" to which the little girl runs to her grandma to ask for the phone number to give to my son (me???)

and that my friend is how you get a girl's number - smoother like butter!!!

• sorta random but similar

this was a few months back when I took my son to the playground and plays with this 4 year old girl who (given her features I'd assume half-chinese) and they really hit it off and stuck together like glue

so when I said to him we have to leave the little girl was like when are you coming down here (playground) next? to which my son replied I dunno whenever my father takes me I suppose...and she asks well how will I know when you are coming down? to which my son replies "oh just give me your phone number and the next time I come down I will call you" to which the little girl runs to her grandma to ask for the phone number to give to my son (me???)

and that my friend is how you get a girl's number - smoother like butter!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHA Oh he knows :ooo-bee:

• HAHAHAHAHAAHA Oh he knows :ooo-bee:

he's going to be a handful when he grows up that's for sure!!!

PS: the little girl's got a smart grandma - don't give out your number to strange people you've only met once and especially not charming almost 5 year old boys!!!

• Asking someone for their phone number can be nerve-wracking, but having a sense of humor about it is always good.

Of course, it's important to remember that not everyone will react the same way. Some people may be happy to give you their phone number, while others may be hesitant or uninterested. It's important to respect their decision and not take it personally. I prefer staying anonymous, so I use a disposable phone number to register anywhere or call a new place. This saves my personal info better.

Best Kpop Avatar GIFs | Gfycat

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!