CEO Kang tried to break into OMEGA X member Jaehan's room at LA hotel

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• This just keeps getting worse omg these poor boys ;(

Yes when the abuse was first recorded by the fan and then spilled over to the hotel. I had tried to get them to do more but unfortunately the fangirls were scared. If LAPD had been called sooner the ceo would be in an American jail not chilling in Seoul

• Yes when the abuse was first recorded by the fan and then spilled over to the hotel. I had tried to get them to do more but unfortunately the fangirls were scared. If LAPD had been called sooner the ceo would be in an American jail not chilling in Seoul

Yeah it would've been quite easy to get her handcuffed and hauled off to jail in LA. The guys would just have to say that they want to press charges, the fans show what they recorded or eyewitnesses are briefly interviewed, the lady heads to jail. I'm not certain why the fans were so afraid. That lady couldn't do anything to them. Maybe she takes a swing but then you and your friend just jump her and the police arrest her because she swung first.

• There was an account on twitter from a girl who said Omega X stayed in a hotel owned by her parents who said multiple other guests complained about her banging on the members doors and yelling at them at night. She ended up deleting it iirc because she was worried she gave too much info and didn't want to get her parents in trouble so it's unclear if it was the hotel in LA or a different one.

• There was an account on twitter from a girl who said Omega X stayed in a hotel owned by her parents who said multiple other guests complained about her banging on the members doors and yelling at them at night. She ended up deleting it iirc because she was worried she gave too much info and didn't want to get her parents in trouble so it's unclear if it was the hotel in LA or a different one.

Probably deleted it to avoid legal trouble. Think about it you have guests in your hotel that was abused the abuser still causing trouble on your property. She did attack one of the members at the elevators. Sooo according to accounts the dispute was broken up twice by hotel security and LAPD were called out twice for her banging on doors. Also hotels have cameras all over the place. So my question to this girl is why did you let this abuse get away? Had her or her parents called they could have pressed charges on the boys behalf even if they didn't want to. Because a criminal act occurred on their property or they witnessed it. A copy of the video etc would be shown to police and boom the CEO would be rotting in a la county jail awaiting trial and sentencing.

Everything Omega x did would still have happened but they would have had some immediate justice with her being behind bars alot sooner.

The girl and her parents not doing anything could land them in hot water especially if Omega x lawyers find out about it and sue.

There is room to argue an individual's civic duty when it comes to crime even if so much as calling 911 failing to do so can he an issue so there maybe some lawsuits on the table

• You can report a concern to the police, but you can't press charges on someone else's behalf. If the police didn't take her into custody even after being called twice, then the only thing the hotel owners could've done was kick her off the property if she refused to stop the behavior. Hotel owners are generally not considered liable for crimes committed on their property, and it's also generally not a crime to fail to report a non-felony crime that you've witnessed.

The girl probably just didn't want to get her family doxxed.

• You can report a concern to the police, but you can't press charges on someone else's behalf. If the police didn't take her into custody even after being called twice, then the only thing the hotel owners could've done was kick her off the property if she refused to stop the behavior. Hotel owners are generally not considered liable for crimes committed on their property, and it's also generally not a crime to fail to report a non-felony crime that you've witnessed.

The girl probably just didn't want to get her family doxxed.

I see but this was a felony crime. If me and another person started beating each other up despite it being broken up i guarantee one of us is going to jail. My only guess about this situation is the hotel staff didn't witness the abuse so only called the cops when she was distrubing the peace of the hotel running around yelling and banging on doors.

I did hear that someone reported the abuse after the police showed up. They mentioned they would investigate the claim. But unfortunately she left the country that morning and the boys left a day later. If they had stayed there for a few days longer I'm fairly certain the police would have come back to ask questions about the alleged abuse

• I see but this was a felony crime. If me and another person started beating each other up despite it being broken up i guarantee one of us is going to jail. My only guess about this situation is the hotel staff didn't witness the abuse so only called the cops when she was distrubing the peace of the hotel running around yelling and banging on doors.

I did hear that someone reported the abuse after the police showed up. They mentioned they would investigate the claim. But unfortunately she left the country that morning and the boys left a day later. If they had stayed there for a few days longer I'm fairly certain the police would have come back to ask questions about the alleged abuse

Assault and attempted breaking and entering typically aren't prosecuted as felonies in California, and unless the victims themselves decided to press charges when the police came to ask their questions, it's unlikely that any punishment would occur unless the police felt it necessary to pursue the case even without the victims' cooperation (which seems unlikely if they were called twice and didn't detain her either time).

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!