2 suspected missiles fell in the Polish village of Przewodów, near the border with Ukraine, killing 2 people

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

krell

• well there goes my safe world...

External Content www.youtube.com

• apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-g-20-summit-nato-biden-politics

Poland, NATO say missile strike wasn’t a Russian attack ; 2022.11.16

Observation -->
    Apparently , *maybe* misdirected MISSILES sourced from UKRAINE ???

What I said (below) PRIOR to determination as NOT Russia missiles -->

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskyy-kherson

Strikes put Ukraine in darkness; Missiles cross into Poland ; 2022.11.15

Apparently , 2 Killed in the Missiles Event ...

USA is *maybe* saying the 2 Missiles were RUSSIA owned (apparently).

No idea IF the missiles were fired by RUSSIA from UKRAINE location ???

Observation -->

Yes , one *wonders* how say TAIWAN might feel about a *similar* event ...
    Happening to them ... The only 'good news' , is that USA MILITARY *MILLEY* and NATO have had a LOT of time to consider how to respond to this missile event ...

It should seem as *no surprise* that this might happen (my view) ...
    I am , in general , *okay* with the *caution* of the BIDEN / MILLEY / NATO path chosen thus far ... I realize POLAND wants to *shoot weapons* at RUSSIA some ...

As does ESTONIA (Ms. KALLIS = PM = My favorite 'Ball Buster') ... :wink:

I am still on the *caution* side at this point ...

(Do I get a Fried *CHICKEN* discount now ???) ... :sunglasses:

Edited 6 times, last by krell ().

• Poland is a NATO state 😬

yes it is

but if this escalates then PL will probably be striked same way like Ukraine is now...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Darn, I should have gone on vacation in summer and enjoyed life for a bit. </3

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

• Poland is also a Korean ally, buying lots of weapons.

It looks like the 1,343 years old was lucky to have the big concert this year because there would probably not be any big ones for the foreseeable future.

• i love how when it was reported that it was a russian missile everyone was like "article 5! russia attacked a nato country!", and now when it's confirmed that it was a ukrainian missile nobody yells "article 5! ukraine attacked a nato country!". ukrainian missiles are fine. warmongering clowns.

what happened yesterday scares the fuck out of me, it proves that some people REALLY want to go to war. but they themselves won't go to war, no; they'll stay in their expensive, luxurious houses while ordinary, for them irrelevant people, will lose their lives. as long it's not them, everything is fine.

i'm so sorry about those 2 poor, innocent people who lost their lives yesterday :(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!