Maxident will surprass Proof soon

• Straykids is on a tour right now and they only need 300k+ to surprass BTS.

Approved the thread.
  • It still won’t make their music any better

• Proof that Album sales are inflated nowadays

• congrats?

i could go on about the amount of versions both had & the huge difference in price, but i think everyone knows this is just skz getting lucky (not selling a lot, but almost surpassing bts).

• I hope they can surpassed bts on Spotify / YouTube / melon too.

Fighting Skz fans :dancer-pepe:

With their fake sales.

They tanked everywhere but suddenly has such increase in albums. Only naive person believes that nothing fishy is going on.

300k what? attendees? well, hopefully their tour can go on for another 50 years then lmaoo

• Oky congrats but honestly I've never heard of this album before.

• Proof was a anthology album, a album to celebrate how long they been here and how far they've come. A album with all of the songs they have released that they felt was important towards their discovery. Its for armys and armys alone.

and the album still sold so much. LOL so i'd advise you get out of anons with the your shady thread about OnLy 300K LeFt" and go on main to talk about how desperate and obsessed y'all must be.

• And no noise was made. No streams to be had. No placement on any digital charts. Did worse than their last album. If fans are gonna bulk buy, then at least do well on other metrics but all evidence is pointing to this being all bark no bite.

• and yet they'll still be far behind BTS in all other metrics.

bulk buying means BTS' sales records are gonna be surpassed eventually, most likely, but their streaming records are still way ahead of all other groups, only BP comes close and honestly I don't see them surpassing if they didn't do it with this comeback.

• Lets not jump too ahead now lmao.

Proof is a anthology album and only had 3 new songs, plus the album itself was $75+.

AND it was barely promoted, PLUS, 2-3 days after it released, the hiatus news came out, which probably led to a lot of people not buying....and again it was $75 dollars.

So it was one of their recent albums that sold 2.75 million preorders, 2.7 million first week, and 2 million first day ,which is a low already for BTS STANDARDS. But still more than every other idol lol.

Just like Yet To Come music video having only 140-150 something million views in 4 months. Its a slow ballad, the music didn't have anything going on, and a hiatus was announced 2-3 days later. So many Army wasn't streaming it on Spotify or YouTube.

• Oh and due to this skz are definitely getting their long overdue daesang at MAMA awards. No one can argue they don’t deserve it ❤️

twitter.com/skzchartdata/status/1590697873506590721

• Proof had two versions with one of them being nearly 60 dollars! How many versions did maxident have again?

• They are leading in voting too Worldwide Fans’ Choice, Album of the Year & Artist of the Year daesang sweep ❤️

• This is obviously a bait. OP typed this not even believing his own words

• Why are armys here coping about streams when Yet To Come streams are far from impressive for an album selling over 3M. The songs tanked everywhere, same boat

• But will they ever produce a greater impact than BTS ? The answer is a phat no. Years ago this would've been so damn surprising but nowadays people care less about album sales I wonder why

• I know army is shaking and crying right now behind the screen. I mean look at all these replies :teeheek:

• and yet they'll still be far behind BTS in all other metrics.

bulk buying means BTS' sales records are gonna be surpassed eventually, most likely, but their streaming records are still way ahead of all other groups, only BP comes close and honestly I don't see them surpassing if they didn't do it with this comeback.

Lol, streams not even close, lol.

BTS 7.5 billion

Bp 2.1 billion

As for stray kids surpassing Proof sales, …. Thank you bulk buying.

• So SKZ is the next token group kpop stans count on to surpass BTS lol

• I know army is shaking and crying right now behind the screen. I mean look at all these replies :teeheek:

All this proves is that stays are delusional. If Stray kids ever want a hit, they will need to change their musical direction. Their music is as bad as NMIXX, NCT, and other noise pollution groups. The GP don’t enjoy being assaulted with unpleasant random noise.

• All this proves is that stays are delusional. If Stray kids ever want a hit, they will need to change their musical direction. Their music is as bad as NMIXX, NCT, and other noise pollution groups. The GP don’t enjoy being assaulted with unpleasant random noise.

Well aespa is able to succeed with their “noise pollution”. Surely skz can do it too just wait and see. They are the 4th gen leaders along with ive. You all will eat your words. They just need the right timing and a bit of luck. Stays are a very dedicated fandom just like armies. They are winning the mama fan votes, that already shows they are the future no 1 group.

• Why are armys here coping about streams when Yet To Come streams are far from impressive for an album selling over 3M. The songs tanked everywhere, same boat

Your username checks out lol. BTS 1 year stream on spotify can outstreamed any kpop group's overall streams in their whole career. A kpop stan should not speak on BTS.

Actually quite annoyed at armys cause they keep replying on this thread. They should keep it moving cause SKZ will remain tank and unknown outside their fandom. Worry about how much those boys be getting with their cheap album prices 😜

• Armys screaming, crying, vomiting. They are also going to win that mama world wide icon daesang and maybe even album too. I expect a lot of ugliness from armys when that happens.

• All this proves is that stays are delusional. If Stray kids ever want a hit, they will need to change their musical direction. Their music is as bad as NMIXX, NCT, and other noise pollution groups. The GP don’t enjoy being assaulted with unpleasant random noise.

This is pretty much why no one cares about their recent "achievements", because its not anything organic or natural.

Its just STAYs bulk buying to try to reach BTS numbers, and a bunch of U.S fans buying A bunch of albums as well, to get Stray kids a #1 on the Billboard 200......

But the thing with that is, the music ain't matching the sales😗.

Like if they was putting out some bangers, I don't think people would have a issue or question anything. Like BTS when they started rising in sales, their music was actually good asf. And till this day, their title tracks from their older albums gets played, with some favorable b-sides, which HYBE is known for their Artists having great songs apart from the Title.

Point is, the music don't chart, the streams are nowhere near close to BTS, and every other metric besides topping the 200 chart for one week, is non existent.

But its clear like I saw someone else say, Stray Kids gonna be the token group people are gonna Stan to get them to TRY to come to BTS level or WISHFULLY surpass them.

That's why they gained A bunch of new fans out of the blue this year alone. But again, the music aint matching them sales baby, that's why no one impressed or acknowledging anything with them.

• anons setting up skz to trigger armys and they're falling for it so neatly.

• And the daesang will make as much noise as the number one on bb200. :smirks2:

• that's because bp had only 30 songs in their discorophy even that doesn't meant to praise. but i guess you know why their streams are low

Stop Setting Them Up, Stop Setting Them Up.

• they should win daesang since they are going to be the best selling album of 2022.it will be rigged if they give it to another group :pepestare:

• that's because bp had only 30 songs in their discorophy even that doesn't meant to praise. but i guess you know why their streams are low

They have more than 30 songs that were credited on Spotify, so all their streams accumulate. It's the same case with every artists. Besides, some artists that have little discography have higher streams than Blackpink so...

Also, BTS 1 year streams can outstream BP's streams on Spotify in their entire career. Just keep it moving cause BTS overall streams are enough to outstream the whole Top 10 most streamed kpop group on Spotify. I would not argue even further if I were you. Case closed.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!