APRIL'S NEIGHBOR EXPOSED THEM

• c12c895f-ff2b-4342-8604-398810be3a78.jpeg

"These are not unfounded rumors, I'm only going to write the facts because this was recorded in the CCTV. I'm not sure which members were coming down and cursing but I can more or less guess who they were so I'm not gonna write their names. No matter how young, immature and ignorant they are, if they are public figures, they must know common sense!! They are a group that nobody has seen or heard of but they became known because of their school violence issue. When I saw their wallpaper and their faces on YouTube, I got so shocked ^^ Wow!" (T/n: OP's ID is Punitive Justice)

Note on iPad:

"Yena-yah, I'm from next door (wallpaper proof)

Are you a girl group?ㅋ I couldn't recognize you

You've been causing interwall noises until late dawn and rather than apologizing, your attitude is quite audacious and shameless

So the people who were coming down from another floor and the ones who were laughing and talking loudly were April members ^^

I finally know (who you are)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Who was that member who said to a commoner in front of everyone in the elevator "weren't you the X who made a fuss back then?"? ㅎㅎ It made me wonder if you could be a public figure like that~~!

You guys are pretty interesting"

This was a comment left on Yang Yena's sister's post.

f4e48b28-43b4-43fe-9bdc-94e28a78906c.jpeg

43700701-6811-4430-a592-a2a20512ff82.jpeg

The walls are the same ;;

The commenter got mad because the fans were saying that it was fake

d3cf6ec5-f2dd-4118-8ed0-5577b6fd68e4.jpeg

"Who was that person from 23:19, 23:21 called 'Punitive Justice'? I already saved a pdf from Google Chromeㅋㅋ Don't make things bigger! Before I make an expose post from my XX-dong Seoul city address(?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> @ㅇㅇ If I open the CCTV, I can secure the testimony from the man who was in the elevator with me~ How dare you sue me..?ㅋㅋ

6af1cf73-ee34-45c6-aa64-325eadf4b6ad.jpeg

"For the kids in the gallery saying that I'm hating for ridiculous reasons and who are saying that I bought the wallpaper and stuck it on my wall, look at this. For your information, this is an office-tel and per the regulations, you can't cohabit together. So what makes me even more mad is that if only they apologized, I wouldn't have to do all of this.."

"Blinds proof"

The person even showed a proof of their blinds..
    I get that interwall noise is severe but if the fact that they cursed at a commoner was true then, damn...

post response:
    [+3,675][-10]
    original post: here

1. [+1,150, -1]
    How come things are only getting weirder the more this story unfolds...

2. [+781, -2]

Looks like they are inconsiderate both in public and in private

3. [+620, 0]

Not a single quiet day for them

4. [+381, 0]

???: Let's bully the person next door!

download.jpeg
    "Yena: let's bully that unnie!"

5. [+247, 0]

I seriously didn't believe it back then when someone said that they cursed at their fans in Japan but since it was even proven that they cursed at people from our country in front of everyone, then it's possible. You can't help but believe this post

translation by pannchoa

ad11ae11545c4b3eb5805a7ca39e8142ff38948a.gifvab99d7e017ed0eea8ec207a6947f397b83c72db7.gifv57fd3a357756b7d61797af68f7a3247c55a15e4b.gifvb8a3784d7d06f39831a2371942429ffec7c00416.gifvcc43450dc4b9751b6bbff4f0e97fb2f3feb6cf5c.gifv

𝘆𝘂𝗾𝗶 ♡ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼 ♡ 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗷𝗶𝗻

• damn but honestly this doesn't change anything Naeun was already dropped from so many CF's and replaced in kdrama so bye bye April

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The whole april situation is soo disappointing imo, the more i see the more i want to turn away from them.. its crazy to me how much companies can just ignore things like this. what's the point of being talented if you're lacking in so many other aspects of basic respect and manners. fr so many celebrities need a reality check ://

• People aren't getting the accusations - the April members used to talk loudly, curse, and cause a lot of noise until dawn. This neighbor complained against them to the super and when he met the girls in an elevator a few days later, they looked at him and said 'were you the one who was kicking up a fuss'.

He apparently has CCTV evidence that he'll release if DSP decides to sue.

• Oh I thought this was related to the bullying but it’s a separate thing. Either way I don’t think they are recovering from all of this.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!