I think JYPE low-key saw my post here and decided to carry out part of my Day6 masterplan

• So I posted a masterplan for Day6 here

And let me quote you my masterplan in the post

For me this is how I MIGHT do it of course with some changes that may come along

• At least 2 more years or so to recontract, this 2 years should be focused on really building a bigger fanbase and getting more love form the GP. Continue doing what they are doing
    • Sungjin might enlist first, Jae doesnt need to because he isn't a Korean citizen. During Sungjin's enlistment, Jae can focus on his own solo stuff which he already is doing. Maybe he can even try to branch out to the Western market even more with English songs. Young K + Wonpil + Dowoon can continue with Even Of Day Sub-unit
    • Eventually the 3 youngest would also need to enlist, and because Day6 is a band, it is very hard for them to not perform without 1 member because the sound is completely different. I would then try to focus on each of their solo careers. Maybe they will enlist all together? Or enlist bit by bit? Bit by bit would help for solos I guess but enlisting together means the band can be back together sooner
    • It is important for members to continue solo stuff and also maybe promote their old music too so that fans still stay with them and also keep the GP interest there
    • When all the members are finally back, they can continue together as a band, while also doing their other solo stuff. They don't need to continue being idols like now, hopefully by then they already have a well established fanbase and can continue to release music at their own time. Do what normal bands do like Nell/Hyokoh/Jannabi. Like you guys might not know these names but they are some of the few veteran bands that are doing well outside the idol scene.
    • The reason why I see them potentially long term to be like those veteran bands is because I think at some point, they are doing to get sick of the idol life. Heck I think maybe Jae is sick of it now since he is always complaining about how idols need to put on the fake image, and always reminding us that they as well are people and people makes mistakes.

Now JYPE hire me so I can discuss my grand masterplan with Day6 and put it all into action

I think maybe JYPE/StudioJ saw my post and decided to carry out, or partially carry out my grand masterplan for Day6 and enlist Sungjin, and if things goes according to the way I planned it, means more Jae music and more Even Of Day promotions later of the year.

JYPE just fking give me my commission you obviously stole my idea now pay me

• That's 100% not JYP but Jae himself ... I mean Jae knows that AKP exist since he shared articles of that side a few times on Twitter before so.... who knows ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Why do you think Jae will promote solo instead of promoting with the other 3 members? Or why was Even Of The Day made in the first place instead of promoting as OT5?

This is what I think. May 2020 Sungjin and Jae went on hiatus, because of anxiety issues. They released their Demon album and didn't promote it because 2 members had anxiety. So the other 3 set up Even Of Day as a sub-unit since Sungjin and Jae are resting, kinda like to fill up the gap for the fans.

Jae still have bit of mental anxiety issues so I'm not sure if he will be comfortable to make public appearances, but he is slowly adapting to it through streaming on his twitch (like he feel a bit more comfortable streaming without face-cam sometimes). Also during Jae's hiatus from the group, he actually released a few collabs as his eaj project, which is his own side project aside from Day6.

I don't exactly think he will promote solo, but more like he might continue to do those collaboration as part of his side eaj project. He mentioned before through his collabs he learned more about other music styles, and learning how to incorporate them into Day6 and their music. I'm not sure if he might join Even Of Day but we'll see how it goes.

• This is what I think. May 2020 Sungjin and Jae went on hiatus, because of anxiety issues. They released their Demon album and didn't promote it because 2 members had anxiety. So the other 3 set up Even Of Day as a sub-unit since Sungjin and Jae are resting, kinda like to fill up the gap for the fans.

Jae still have bit of mental anxiety issues so I'm not sure if he will be comfortable to make public appearances, but he is slowly adapting to it through streaming on his twitch (like he feel a bit more comfortable streaming without face-cam sometimes). Also during Jae's hiatus from the group, he actually released a few collabs as his eaj project, which is his own side project aside from Day6.

I don't exactly think he will promote solo, but more like he might continue to do those collaboration as part of his side eaj project. He mentioned before through his collabs he learned more about other music styles, and learning how to incorporate them into Day6 and their music. I'm not sure if he might join Even Of Day but we'll see how it goes.

Thx for your detailed explanation :)

• I have been thinking about the potential inevitability of the group moving on in order to grow. No international post-id0l space currently exists outside of the pop id0l market. There are a handful of artists who are helping it form by just existing. I am unsure if JYPE can innovate enough in two years to properly support any post-id0l groups or artists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!