Is it possible to attend any K-Pop concert and meet the band?

• horizonshard  Rainbowlicious I'd like to meet Twice as well as you. But do you know if it's possible for Twice or any other bands?

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• horizonshard  Rainbowlicious I'd like to meet Twice as well as you. But do you know if it's possible for Twice or any other bands?

I've been to three Twice concerts in person. I haven't been able to meet them face to face yet though.

They sometimes did meet and greets and fanmeets before Covid, but haven't since then. They may get back to that sometime soon, but it is rare and expensive.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I've been to three Twice concerts in person. I haven't been able to meet them face to face yet though.

They sometimes did meet and greets and fanmeets before Covid, but haven't since then. They may get back to that sometime soon, but it is rare and expensive.

Do you know if they did the meet and greets in English or Korean?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you know if they did the meet and greets in English or Korean?

They're not fluent in English, but they try their best. Like they'll have a few phrases memorized and easy English words prepared.

They try to speak whatever language the fans in that area speak, but can only do so much.

• They're not fluent in English, but they try their best. Like they'll have a few phrases memorized and easy English words prepared.

They try to speak whatever language the fans in that area speak, but can only do so much.

So I better learn Korean in order to communicate with them.

• your name is not Josh, ain`t you? ¬‿¬:sweat:

From Drake & Josh? LOL

• So I better learn Korean in order to communicate with them.

If you want to have more meaningful conversations than "Hi, I love you, please come to (insert country here)", then yes that would be the way to go.

Most fansigns are very quick though, so you wouldn't have much time for a full conversation anyway.

• I've been to three Twice concerts in person. I haven't been able to meet them face to face yet though.

What are the requirement? Buying a set amount of albums? Or just your normal ticketing system like concert but more expensive?

I do remember the online one has to get specific photocard with barcodes or something

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• If you want to have more meaningful conversations than "Hi, I love you, please come to (insert country here)", then yes that would be the way to go.

Most fansigns are very quick though, so you wouldn't have much time for a full conversation anyway.

I don't have a passport, so can I communicate with them in Korean while in my country?

• What are the requirement? Buying a set amount of albums? Or just your normal ticketing system like concert but more expensive?

I do remember the online one has to get specific photocard with barcodes or something

In the past it was included in the VIP ticketing for their concerts, but that was before Covid.

So who knows if it will be included in the future.

Fanmeets...but they didn't happen during the U.S. branch of the tour because of COVID. Twice wasn't even allowed to go out except for concerts and periodically for dinner.

Do any of you know the difference between a meet and greet and a fanmeet?

• Do any of you know the difference between a meet and greet and a fanmeet?

The terms are mostly interchangeable, but can vary from group to group.

Also depends on the size. For example, early Twice fanmeets would have them on a stage with a table, and fans would sit across the table from them, moving down to talk to each member.

Current Twice fanmeets are basically mini-concerts with no close or direct face-to-face interaction with the members.

In general, I'd say a meet and greet is probably more personal and direct than a fanmeet.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!