Would Russia win Ukraine war in the end

• if US will say they are out

then what if China attacks Taiwan?

also if mentality of current US generations would be: "let's not fight, let's not meddle"

then US as a country will quickly become "irrelevant" for other powerful countries, so you need to take that into consideration

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 'Read' emoticon React (Sunglasses) means (for me) -->
    (1) I *READ* and understood the Posted Message.
    (2) I may or may NOT agree or disagree with the contents
    ... of that given Posted Message.
    (3) Usually , it means that I choose to NOT REPLY to a Posted Message.
    ... But also again , I want to *indicate* that I did *READ* that Message.

(4) I use the *LIGHT BULB* emoticon React as indicating that I was at least

... somewhat in agreement with *some* of the Posted Message Contents.

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• Whata a mess.

My impression US is again is footing the bill for defense of Europe. Europe's track record of freeloading and cruel neglect of Wars in their own backyard. A few European Countries do their part. But as a whole Europe is no help. US is debt spending this thing.

Drastic changes in financing the War will happen in January when Congress becomes consecutive majority. btw This change means the failures of Leftists micromanaging Wars also ends. So when the US removes its Lion's Share of Ukraine support. Ukraine better have gotten all they needed cause Europe isn't helping.

• US is debt spending this thing.

Drastic changes in financing the War (Ukraine and Taiwan spending ???) will happen in January when Congress becomes consecutive (Republican Party = TRUMP) Majority (control of USA House of Reps , maybe USA Senate too) ... BTW , this change means the failures of Leftists micromanaging Wars also ends. So when the US removes its Lion's Share of Ukraine support, (then) Ukraine better have gotten all they needed (weapons , etc) , because Europe isn't helping (them = Ukraine).

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3896038

Click for TOP Message this Thread

My *recall* , is that REPUBLICAN PARTY members , at the *beginning* of the UKRAINE WAR , were very BIG on being *certain* that UKRAINE had enough *powerful weapons* to fight back against PUTIN (Russia) ... And also , *recently* , there is (*useless* = my view) *Pending Law* from USA Senators MENENDEZ (NM State , Dem.) and GRAHAM (SC State , Rep.) about *ensuring* the TRAINING of TAIWAN MILITARY (Cost = $6.5 BILLION with a 'B').
    Maybe MENENDEZ and GRAHAM could have a 'PAC' (MONEY for TAIWAN) that sells T-Shirts that say as -->

'Die for TAIWAN = (Spawn) *Chaing Kai Shek* (Warlord)' ... :watt:
    Currently , common male TAIWAN citizens have a *4 MONTHS* training period for their TAIWAN MILITARY Service ... Followed by meetings , where they salute each other , while hiding in the TAIPEI SUBWAY ??? ... TAIWAN MILITARY (mostly) is referred to as *STRAWBERRY SOLDIERS* ... Maybe MENEDENDEZ and GRAHAM could visit TAIWAN ... And do a *Photo Op* eating *STRAWBERRIES and CREAM* while hiding in the TAIPEI SUBWAY ??? ... :wink:

news.google.com/search?q=Menendez+Graham+Taiwan+Military+Training

Edited 14 times, last by krell ().

• True there is overall willingness to help Ukraine. Just not being a Patsy for Europe.

China's ambitions is whole other matter. I don't think China can pull off what Putin does. Putin exploits Europe's neglect and weak US administrations. In comparison it seems the Asian Region is very set in Stone. The weak US administration isn't enough of an edge.

• In comparison it seems the Asian Region is very set in Stone.

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3896038

TAIWAN and N.KOREA seem as factors to *rock the boat* in Asia ... Also , MYANMAR seems a MILITARY TYRANT corrupt nation now ... Asia as 'set in stone' is not quite the words that I would choose them ... The 100 Miles of *water* between TAIWAN and PRChina (Taiwan Strait) seems as the difference , versus RUSSIA and UKRAINE *land bordering* on each other.

• if US will say they are out

then what if China attacks Taiwan?

also if mentality of current US generations would be: "let's not fight, let's not meddle"

then US as a country will quickly become "irrelevant" for other powerful countries, so you need to take that into consideration

Do you think Europe is as neglect or weak as some US politicians said she is in going against Russia on Ukraine, or Russia itself ?

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3896038

TAIWAN and N.KOREA seem as factors to *rock the boat* in Asia ... Also , MYANMAR seems a MILITARY TYRANT corrupt nation now ... Asia as 'set in stone' is not quite the words that I would choose them ... The 100 Miles of *water* between TAIWAN and PRChina (Taiwan Strait) seems as the difference , versus RUSSIA and UKRAINE *land bordering* on each other.

We need more good guys with guns.

I think this applies when bullying is verified and the rest starts from there, now its about who the good guys are.

• Now ('World Peace') its about who the good guys are.

PUTIN (RU) and XI (PRChina) are now TYRANTS for LIFE in their nations ...
    (NATO mostly) USA , Germany , France , UK , do *elect* (VOTE) their leaders ...
    And UKRAINE and TAIWAN = mostly *VOTE* for their nation leaders ...
    And now PUTIN (RU) and XI (PRChina) want to END that VOTE situation for them ...
    For me , fairly clear , which (NATO style or TYRANTS) is preferred.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!