i've been reminiscing about my youth lately and i started to miss my middle school bestie, lebron. he was a great kid but his mom would make him go to school with a bowtie and people would make fun of him for it. i always felt a sense of duty to protect

• him from all the bullies that made him cry but what we really bonded over was basketball. we played against each other everyday. he never won a single game as far as i recall but he took his losses like a man and never gave up. that quality was one of the things i admired about him. unfortunately my family had to move when i was about to go to highschool and we kinda lost touch after that. never really knew what became of him. he told me once that his dream was to be a zookeeper because he wanted to take care of giraffes and scorpions. i hope he got to accomplish everything he wanted. would love play another game against him if we ever cross paths again so we can find out, once and for all, who the better player really is

giphy.webp

• ughh I know that feeling. I met a bestie in Ethiopia a long time ago when I was there visiting my grandparents. The little girls family lived right next door to my grandmas house so we spent almost everyday together. I remember when we were leaving my grandpa took her to the airport to say goodbye to us and we were all crying. </3 . A few years after that my mom went back to visit my grandma and found that the family moved to a whole different region </3 Sometime I wonder how her life turned out or how she might look like now that we are almost adults but I came to face the fact that I will never see her again but i wish she is still thinking about me like how I think about her:cursing: . I hope you will find your childhood friend!!!! Maybe try searching for his social media or ask your mom.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!