Starship is one useless company...

• The hairpin issue is just similar to Kimchi and Hanbok where Chinese claiming it is their so I don't think it is a big deal and it will go sooner or later.

The big topic right now is whether Wonyoung is actually Chinese. This shit have been trending and is what making Korean hating on her.

nah it will be better if they never mention this, if for some reason she has some chinese blood in her family, is not worthy to mention it, it will always stay as rumor and thats that, casuals, GP and mostly everybody won't care or know, it will be worst if they mention it, the hate is from her haters, even since she got big, the haters always brought, sometimes is better to shup up so in this case i don't think is gonna be better to mention it at all

I think they should start suing some haters as example so at least some of them will get scared to get sued, thats the best they can do right now, getting into politics is the worst they can do for everybody involved, including her, it will pass and stay as rumor like NCT Dream's Renjun having north korean blood lol

• The hairpin issue is just similar to Kimchi and Hanbok where Chinese claiming it is their so I don't think it is a big deal and it will go sooner or later.

The big topic right now is whether Wonyoung is actually Chinese. This shit have been trending and is what making Korean hating on her.

I have seen knetizens defend wonyoung

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have seen knetizens defend wonyoung

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it is not the first day that Korean and Chinese fighting over their history so I am not worried about the Korean side on the hairpin controversy and it will die down just like other controversy like kimchi and hanbok.

However, the problem is not the hairpin controversy, but whether Wonyoung is Chinese have became a topic lately again in Korea.

• it is not the first day that Korean and Chinese fighting over their history so I am not worried about the Korean side on the hairpin controversy and it will die down just like other controversy like kimchi and hanbok.

However, the problem is not the hairpin controversy, but whether Wonyoung is Chinese have became a topic lately again in Korea.

Wonyoung being Chinese had been an issue since Starship released her name as Chang Yuan-Ying to MNET at PD48. Why do you think it is anything new? Unless you can erase her family (her mom's name is Wang, her dad owns a Chinese restaurant and her grandfather was the Secretary of the Korean Overseas Chinese Association) it'll always be an issue with Koreans.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!