So, the TWICE album in Q4 is IM NAYEON Vinyl Version?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love my girl Nayeon but wtf

If this is in Nov then MiSaMo and HYOLO when :pepe-puddle:

loml

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love my girl Nayeon but wtf

If this is in Nov then MiSaMo and HYOLO when :pepe-puddle:

If MiSaMo is going to release in Japan, then they could still be in November as well.

Who knows what changed or moved around in the plans though.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• If MiSaMo is going to release in Japan, then they could still be in November as well.

Who knows what changed or moved around in the plans though.

I don't think MiSaMo is gonna be a Japanese unit. Last year, TWICE announced Kura Kura after their online concert in Japan but they didn't announce MiSaMo in the fanmeeting so yeah.

I could be wrong but with the Itzy comeback + now this, MiSaMo may not happen this year

loml

• I don't think they would put this in timetable tho

because this is treated as another version/special version of album

that's not even a 'repackage' or 'best of' which usually have at least 1-2 new songs

I don't think ITZY's Checkmate special edition was in that timetable/schedule as well

External Content www.youtube.com

• I don't think MiSaMo is gonna be a Japanese unit. Last year, TWICE announced Kura Kura after their online concert in Japan but they didn't announce MiSaMo in the fanmeeting so yeah.

I could be wrong but with the Itzy comeback + now this, MiSaMo may not happen this year

Everyone is making a lot of assumptions based on past releases. I’m starting to think we can’t do that anymore.

We’ve entered a new era of Twice so the old patterns may not hold up.

Best just to wait and see at this point.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Vinyls don't really count as independent album releases tho.

I don't think they would put this in timetable tho

because this is treated as another version/special version of album

that's not even a 'repackage' or 'best of' which usually have at least 1-2 new songs

I don't think ITZY's Checkmate special edition was in that timetable/schedule as well

They sure did take their time with this special version.

Idk, I don't think they will have preorders for this and MiSaMo/HYOLO (if they are happening this year) open at the same time.

loml

• They sure did take their time with this special version.

Idk, I don't think they will have preorders for this and MiSaMo/HYOLO (if they are happening this year) open at the same time.

Vinyl shortage.

Pre-orders for vinyls usually work in 1 of 2 ways: 1 made to order, which are the ones where preorders start many months in advance to have enough time to produce them all or pre-order to limited stock. The pre-order for this is pretty short so it's probably just until they sell out.

LPs sell a lot less than actual albums, so I don't really see why it can't coincide with MSM or Hyolo

• Sold out already.

External Content twitter.com

• Sold out already.

Goddamnit

• I still think Misamo is happening this year. Multiple reports state a Twice unit will be coming in the 4th quarter of 2022.

• I'm just buzzing about the fact that TWICE will average 2 million Physical Sales per year at their 7th Anniversary.

But another Album ?!?!?!

MiSaMo first appearance as a subunit for the B-Sides?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!