[enter-talk] SO DATING NEWS REALLY SEND IDOLS TO THEIR GRAVESㄷㄷ

• Winner Kang Seungyoon

1 year ago, he sold out all his Olympic Hall concert under a minute

AVvXsEjrX5vs-l7R_6R-tzYETWx5eNyJlaMN7Et2zCyQLTf4J45I7eC1y33jpIzMvMZjqMuMqxcF0wMnQP1WkwbIbxIhQ1PgK3ys49iPtDE9MSn_VLB_-yQIMqtoeQlYGSOQ43-mI8CApKbNalQyNrBJ-UzLQB6CELB94HFplEvDZbUajbz0xRe_Lm8VicuL=s16000

Q: You will be meeting with the audience for the first time in so long, I bet the expectations are high. You sold out your concert offline in only 1 minute

But some time ago, his relationship rumors broke and for a similar venue size for his solo concert, so many seats are still left out thereㄷㄷ

AVvXsEj5I_W0o_xByqcAG7L0uVX7jV4n1OIRaCOJfrmEalJDg9gp8ULztPRbBsYpQ6ZzRmqE25OTkRacqRETVPlT4YkRdG1v9XJ8d-WbGyvNFZzN3Y0OsVQ2vUSqSXjxbi1961AMAFfERDXF_0MHfTKcSzzIbIxlwX-KWERT9H4NiJCyiGM3r6G8cfOY1BtC=s16000

For reference, that's his dating picture

AVvXsEie3-V5P9iImGhWdrwdmekdGw67qj93gBSsivazzS1-_R6_E9EztvyxmaQ_kriEhNIjyZ55DExLjOdLTFhBn74meHaQcW4PmOtllg1xEcDXEN9gd-yM9I65P0yPtuxcnM9QBkgFkhG27YJaivK0VUMLOvvI5UWSfXQUVe6ZqFTTvRcTXEr7DgGV1VmZ=s16000

post response:

[+266][-17]

original post: here

1. [+182, -4]

If my bias was going around like that, I wouldn't go to his show either

2. [+154, -1]

If he was trying to hide it and hide it and got caught by Dispatch, people would've let it slide. But the fact that he got caught near the company where the fans could take pictures of him is the most shocking part. Honestly, they even wore couple look and this is Winner's official color. This was in May but they exposed it on the day of Winner's 8 years anniversay. I bet the fans' mentality all broke..Even on IG, they're following each other (they unfollowed each other now) and the girlfriend even had a picture of her inside Winner's dorms on her IG at one point. Chinese fans even had a picture of them buying alcohol in front of Winner's dorms at a convenience store. This is the thing that shattered him the most. The fans also talked about their couple items once and a few hours later, the girl came forward to say that it's not couple items and wrote a post about it. Then 1 hour later, she changes her laughing emoji and edits her text. Even if we all know we shouldn't buy into pseudo relationships, it's still complicated? ... I like him so I buy his albums, I go to his concerts, I stream and write busines posts, so I can't help but be a bit disappointed. Anyways, I know he'll never know my feelings and I'm just living to fangirl, now I'm just f*cking left out and I have nowhere to complain. So I'm just going to write down my feelings here. Still, I like the other mmebers and I'll still buy their solo albums if they release them ^^

3. [+118, -38]

People are losing interest... Winner has been like that for a few years already

4. [+103, -2]

The picture was shocking

5. [+91, -1]

The issue isn't that he's dating, it's that Kang Seungyoon is fooling his fans

6. [+51, -0]

After Kang Seungyoon's dating rumors broke, because the way he dealt with it was unsatisfactory, the fans all left him. And his girlfriend is also an attention seeker, so they're birds of a feather. In the end, they're like peas in the pod

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• fans are always like "it's not that he's dating it's that they're flaunting it" but if they get caught sneaking around it's "it's not that he's dating it's that he's lying to fans" so yeah bottom line - it's that he's dating.

Kpop is built on parasocial relationships so what can you do, this disappointment will inevitably happen.

• I didn't even know Winner had girlfriend stans. Their image has never been like that.

• Their image has never been like that.

The visual is important and has even become essential in the industry because idols are neither more nor less than characters who embodies a sexual fantasy for many fans. It was like that already with the first idols in the West, that's amplified in Japan and in Korea. Mostly all groups are like this.

Many fans say "i stan for music" that's not true only a minority put music and talent first, others fans just lie to themself.

You got a good example on akpop if you search for popular idols you found this :

jung.pngjihyo.png

"dating" "boobs" :pepe-toilet:

• What are these people throwing a tantrum about? There are other artists taking part in this festival event. They can always attend on the other days instead if they're that bothered by adults that date. It's a good line up too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!