[instiz] WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CELEBRITIES WHO ARE ALWAYS DATING AROUND?

• [instiz] WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CELEBRITIES WHO ARE ALWAYS DATING AROUND?

bypannchoaMay 23, 2022
    AVvXsEg_7emG1feS3y4kU2EKpe37KR3fd-TnT73Pinl7KxgLb4pCSllURdWnyG3mxzuXRz7kpwlrDQR50fnD6RENXtkox2LjayD5jHFMijIHNy4qzgauMqyxh6NUDPssnV6Jcg640ajmlD_zUoI3cHhYK-z264B9nIBgvG5NbMjvCMnOBffCW5D_J8fEf6oS=s16000
    (pic not included)

original post: here

1. As long as they're not deceiving the fans or are the type who transfers after cheating, I don't really careㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I'm actually jealous

3. Me too I want to date

4. I'm just jealous

5. So this is really an animal kingdom

6. I love seeing pretty girls date handsome guysㅎㅎ

7. I just think 'they sure have short relationships'

8. This doesn't only apply to celebrities, but even the people around me who date without rest, I just look at them and think "they really take no breaks between breaks, they must be putting a lot of effort into it"

9. It just means that they're the hot shot and that they're the most popular ones... And the fact that it becomes an issue just proves it

10. I would think "they're really living life at its fullest!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[instiz] I FEEL LIKE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT IDOLS DATING ANYMORE NOWADAYS?

original post: here

1. First of all, I still care... I will be crying bullets

2. There's no way that people will stop caring about it, there will always be people who will take offense at it

3. Even though people still get offended by it, it's a lot better than it used to be

4. It will depend on how much seniority you have and what timing you choose

5. Of course they still do, there are no idols with fans who will not care about it, the better they are at their jobs, the more the fans will care

6. Honestly, even with celebrities with a lot of seniority, people still feel attackedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can see that the fans reactions are totally different after their relationship news

7. The trolls will drag them nonetheless, it's just that fans pretend they don't feel attacked

8. I feel like people still feel attacked

9. Of course they still careㅋㅋ They're just better at pretending they don't and try to stay quiet

• i think its not our business what they're doing with their love life

• don't know much bout celeb life but...

if I have a friend who jumps from one flower to another in a way of:

5 month relationship, 1 week after break-up already is dating someone else...

then I'm coming to that person smacking him/her in back of the head and say:

Wake up Idiot, if you go from one relationship to another just like that it means you just want to be in relationship but you don't care with who you are at all, there are no feelings in it, what's a point of that?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!