YG treating BP activities as the side activities....

• Yes yet another YGE rant thread šŸ¤¦

I just read that naver article about BP imminent world tour & I couldn't help but put this out there,they said BP been practicing hard for the tour DESPITE THEIR BUSY SCHEDULES

Lmaoo excuse me for assuming BP is their job...it seems YG doesn't see it that way at all...

The pinks careers are treated as an after thought for the company,just a vehicle to make $$$

Nobody in that company takes BP career seriously,they don't even try to hide it anymore...

I have to also call out blinks & akgaes,they really not helping with how they hype the pinks side activities to no end like oh a photoshoot? Lets hype tf out of that...a pfw appearance? Lets trend 5M tweets about that...šŸ¤¦

This might seem like me overreacting over a minor sentence but it's frustrating for me cause I care very very little about the whole fashion & brand endorsements thing so it's sad to see lately that's BLACKPINK

The antis like to call BP influencers/models...I'm starting to think they're right

I hope someone in BP or their management will wake up & start prioritizing BLACKPINK MUSICAL CAREER for their 2nd contract but at this point I think it's nothing but a pipe dream

I miss 2016-2020 BP,few releases but it seems the pinks also shared our pains like u can't forget Jennie's live in 2017 about how she needs us not to give up cause they won't or Rosie's live in 2019 about how her solo is definitely happening & she needs us to trust her or how Lisa outright shaded their management in some interview saying how rare it is for the members to be in a studio šŸ¤¦

I won't say the pinks like it this way since we literally don't know how they feel since after TA dropped...so again I'll be patient & see how 2023 goes for BLACKPINK THE MUSICAL GROUP,I can't stress how important the contract renewals are...

But yeah 2022 is without doubt the worst,it's just one thing after the other šŸš¶

• saw you in the bts thread earlier and had a feeling a thread like this was coming. I'm being extremely genuine when I say this because this sort of thing seems to be the norm with you: find someone else to stan. This battle you have with them is just you against yourself bc you are trying to change the unchangeable. You will be a lot happier and content if you just moved on. Or don't. It's your call but it may help you and your mental health if you are able to find what your looking for in another singer.

• I love the girls as brand ambassadors for such luxurious fashion houses but damn it has been crickets šŸ¦— about their upcoming concerts. I have two friends headed to the United Center in Chicago next month and there is no media or buzz about this tour

• Maybe because there is more profit in being social influencers over making music.

If you ran the business you may do the same thing.

• I'm waiting to see what exactly transpires within the next several months up until their contract renewals or possible disbanding. I'm confident they're re-signing though. But we'll see if and what changes from doing so.

I like to celebrate everything BP does, but their activities outside of music only have value to me because it helps bring awareness to their music and not the other way around. If I feel that their music has gotten to a point in their careers where its the second priority, then I will just be a fan who casually observes from afar. It's not a big deal. Just disappointing. But like I said, I'll wait and see what happens.

• Well, they have a world tour coming up... that's a lot of music-related work. It's normal for artists to not release new content while preparing for and doing a world tour, for obvious reasons. Not sure what your issue is, tbh.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• saw you in the bts thread earlier and had a feeling a thread like this was coming. I'm being extremely genuine when I say this because this sort of thing seems to be the norm with you: find someone else to stan. This battle you have with them is just you against yourself bc you are trying to change the unchangeable. You will be a lot happier and content if you just moved on. Or don't. It's your call but it may help you and your mental health if you are able to find what your looking for in another singer.

I'm not losing sleep over this lol

This is a k-pop forum so excuse me for making threads about... K-pop šŸš¶

• I love the girls as brand ambassadors for such luxurious fashion houses but damn it has been crickets šŸ¦— about their upcoming concerts. I have two friends headed to the United Center in Chicago next month and there is no media or buzz about this tour

I'm confused what kind of buzz do u want for a concert?

YG has been releasing posters & stuff + the pinks have talked about how excited they are for it

• Yeah i suppose I can't blame blinks,it's literally all we get most of the time lol + personally 2019 being their first PFW appearances remains my favorite āœØ

You're so cute šŸ„ŗ

Me too Tess šŸ¤ž

• Maybe because there is more profit in being social influencers over making music.

If you ran the business you may do the same thing.

Agreed but when artists that are heavily into fashion like Rihanna & perhaps Kanye West do release music,they absolutely don't release a 7 songs album šŸ’€

+ Those artists I mentioned released shit tons of music before venturing into more profitable ventures šŸ‘€

• I'm waiting to see what exactly transpires within the next several months up until their contract renewals or possible disbanding. I'm confident they're re-signing though. But we'll see if and what changes from doing so.

I like to celebrate everything BP does, but their activities outside of music only have value to me because it helps bring awareness to their music and not the other way around. If I feel that their music has gotten to a point in their careers where its the second priority, then I will just be a fan who casually observes from afar. It's not a big deal. Just disappointing. But like I said, I'll wait and see what happens.

Yeah me too but yg is shameless lol

Honestly this, well said šŸ‘

• Currently it seems the company motto was to release born pink as closest to the tour as possible to avoid doing big & elaborate promo runs for the pre-release & album

They also probably released as little as they can get away, saving the tedder tracks for example & what else for another release

Shameless milking the fans lol

As for the pinks,it's gotta be frustrating at the very least & they probably tend to focus on the bright side instead šŸ‘€

• Sometimes I wish the solos didn't start from 2018,it kinda ruined the fandom dynamic since the company was so useless at actually releasing em in time...we still don't have jisoo solo & rosĆ© got another in a 7 songs album šŸ¤¦

You're right about their brand endorsements thing + the pinks are hard workers so they always give their all for their schedules,I just wished those schedules were more music related u know...

YG & Teddy absolutely don't deserve BP...

They need executives that are more ambitious & actually care about BP legacy

• Made by kitty,oh that should be fun lol

• you know, most groups are dying to win an award show, COS EVERY BODY KNOWS THAT AWARDS SHOWS BRING THE BIG MONEY.

it means that when a group have enough support from their fandom they will also buy whatever they sell. And all companies are waiting for the big money, wich are deals and sponsors.

But YG realiced that they donĀ“t need that any more, so they give us the bare minimum. These translate to not having end of the year awards shows, wich many of us expect, not so much for the award, but for seeing them on the event.

But i think YG will not put them on an award show that will put their value down. IF YG think they are top of the world, then when they donĀ“t win the top award , their value goes down. So what do they do? they send the girls only to events that for show, not a competition. That is what i think about it.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquĆ­ solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!