[Album Discussion] Dreamcatcher - [Apocalypse : Follow us]

• What are your top two favorite songs? 16

1. Vision (13) 81%
    2. Fairytale (13) 81%
    3. Some Love (1) 6%
    4. Rainy Day (1) 6%
    5. Intro: Chaotical X (0) 0%
    6. Outro: Mother Nature (0) 0%

What are your favorite songs on Dreamcatcher's latest release? InsomniaTaglist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• I’ve only listened to it once so my opinion might change later but so far Vision and Fairy Tale are my top 2. Both great. They’re not a new absolute favourite from Dreamcatcher but two solid songs that I can see myself listening to regularly in the future

Rainy Day is too slow for me and Some Love ended up falling kinda flat. No part really hooked me

• SO Vision has just punched me in the face and is now my Fav TT from DC

For the rest of the album I was struggling to pick between Fairy tale and Some love, but I went with some love because I just like the bouncy beat of the song, makes it different from alot of other tracks I have heard in Kpop.

And I will get back to rainy day when I calm down abit, it is just they throw out a hard intro then 3 bangers then a nice chill song? I need to be in the mood for it to really get into it.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Listening to it now and initial thoughts:

Chaotical X: Great lead in to Vision.

Vision: Goes so hard, love it.

Fairytale: I really like this one! The eerie oooohs add a lot to it.

Some Love: More funky than I was expecting, but not complaining!

Rainy Day: I need to be in the right mood for this, but after walking my dog and enjoying the chill morning, I can appreciate the loveliness of this song. :lighter-pepe:

Outro: Mother Nature: Immediately really a nice calming effect following up Rainy Day. It blends together the previous tracks nicely.

let's be friends

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ranked

1. Vision; Not as 'rocky' as I had hopped, but still good.

2. Fairytale; Nice soft English song, maybe a bit too repetitive.

3. Rainy Day; Sounds nice, but too slow for what I expect from DC

4. Some Love; The chorus was nice, but I did not feel the song.

• Sadly I only really like vision. The other songs are not bad but really nothing special. Dreamcatcher used to have the best bsides in all of kpop so maybe I'm expecting too much from them

I would say that this mini is pretty average-below average for Dreamcatcher standards.

• I like the mini album. But "some love" is a bit boring for me and "rainy day" is an instant skip as I don't like ballads. Love "vision" and 'fairytale".

• Also I don't understand why they stopped releasing the official instrumental of the title. I think I would listen to Maison inst a lot and same for Vision. Odd Eye inst was such a banger and made me appreciate the song even more, idk why they stopped after that

• Not fantastic, but steady 1st day sales

External Content twitter.com

• Well at first impression is is the one I like the least sadly (it was summer holyday before). But the reception seems really positive so I'm glad people like it. Maybe it will grow on me.

What is your fav and least fav release from them ?

I terms of songs my least fave is Wake Up and Scar. I like all their titles tbh.

• Not fantastic, but steady 1st day sales

External Content twitter.com

They're pretty consistent at least, and that's even considering the comment on that tweet I see that a mass order had been unexpectedly canceled.

let's be friends

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!