tfma is weird?

• this is my first time watching award show with a full attention,

but this thing is weird

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ah so this is how it goes there

I was wondering because we saw Treasure, IVE, and now Idle performing without crowd

which means their performances were pre-recorded earlier during day

so they probably gave another performance but shorter during 'real time' award ceremony

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• for real, I don't get it why?

I mean, the next artist could enter the stage a few second after and it wouldn't affect the rundown...

:pepe-shame:

• for real, I don't get it why?

I mean, the next artist could enter the stage a few second after and it wouldn't affect the rundown...

:pepe-shame:

I don't know hard to tell

they had so many trot singers performing

and also so many awards for trot singers that

it kind of destroyed a dynamic of whole show

• Maybe there was a time limit for performances and IVE went over it. They had an Intro + Love Dive + After Like. Did any other performer do more than one song?

yeah each trot singer had at least two songs

• now even such big seller as NCT Dream also has pre-recorded stage

• I don't think they really cut the performances short. In the posted clips they are interrupted while on the front stage but in the broadcast they move to the middle stage to end the performances. It isn't shown in the pre-recording.

• I don't think they really cut the performances short. In the posted clips they are interrupted while on the front stage but in the broadcast they move to the middle stage to end the performances. It isn't shown in the pre-recording.

thats because the performance was pre recorded but even when the performance shown on TV was pre-recorded, they should had perform for audience too

• TMA invited so many artists but very time conscious and just cut off some of them mid-way? :peperain:

Our boys were even performing on another group's set and would've continued performing if they could.... :emotionalpepe:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!