[theqoo] 2ND GEN IDOLS WERE USING OTHER GROUP'S MEMBERS TO SUBSTITUTE FOR THEM

• It's Shinee, during their Ring Ding Dong promotions, some people caught the swine flu so they were using SUJU members as substitutes

"Ha...ㅠ When it comes to swine flu, the first time that comes to mind is that one of the members caught it during Ring Ding Dong's promotion and (..ㅠ) Suju sunbaenims had to substitute for them in their stage"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Not only Leeteuk Sunbaenim ... Yesung sunbaenim also did Ring Ding Dong's stage, he even danced to Ring Ding Dong at the end"

Fascinatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. No but why are their live so good?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It's true, they used to do thatㅋㅋㅋ I kinda miss itㅋㅋㅋ

3. They were live?! They were honestly amazing seriouslyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow they were seriously so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the fact that they were also Suju members? Anyways they were impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. As expected from 2nd gen idols... They were so good at real lives...

5. This was before I joined the fandom and it was my first time seeing this kind of situation, I still remember itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I was wondering 'how's that f*cking necessary?' but maybe because it's Suju who are substituting for them, I actually ended up nodding my head to itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I still remember thinking it was a collab and finding it fun ㅋㅋ Everyone's so good at singing

9. I still remember both fandoms at that time thinking 'is that necessary?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But now that time passed, it turned out to be a funny episodeㅋㅋㅋ

10. LeeTeuk is actually a good singerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• thats actually really genius

More groups should do it :eyes:  :eyes:

They had to back then since stages were 100 percent live.

Now with all the backtrack and lip sync, a member being sick is not as big of a deal.

External Content www.youtube.com

• They had to back then since stages were 100 percent live.

Now with all the backtrack and lip sync, a member being sick is not as big of a deal.

Well thats is sadly true.

I guess they dont need it but still it could be fun to be done even if they lip sync lol

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• They had to back then since stages were 100 percent live.

Or a member in the military, promoting films etc.

Give us pro fillers back🥳

• I like how Shinee look so young and then there is intense looking Yesung. ^^ Sounds great tho.

A masterpiece.

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!