Kpop Groups' (M2) relay dance videos are so fun

• I have started to watch them recently and I find them so entertaining. In a 3 mins videos, you can see the groups' dynamics so well. :pepe-cowboy:

Here are some of them that I have watched- :pepe-excited:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the best one I've ever seen

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

Wah, they did so well :pepe-hype:

I have watched Ateez's Inception one before but this one is better hehe

I liked Stray Kids' God's Menu one as well.

oooh i like dreamcatcher and abracadabra, thanks for the link!

• Seventeen's relay dances are super fun!

External Content youtu.be

Also try watching Weki Meki's relay dances. They are so good!

Just watched Treasure's one and I really liked their song, the members seems sweet too, my first Treasure video, you made me watch lol :pepe-hehe::pepe-toast:

• Seventeen's videos are fun to watch, they seem to really enjoy it :pepe-hype:

Okay, i'll watch Weki Meki ones and then i'll quote you again:pepe-cowboy:

• Mamamoo's are fun and kinda chaotic

• Weki Meki's second song is so good, and yes, I liked that they were so cheerful throughout both videos :yesr::froghype:

• Mamamoo's are fun and kinda chaotic

Mamamoo are variety queens so i have 2 of these videos before, only didn't watch the second one before and as expected it was really entertaining :pepe-cowboy:

• my favorite ones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!