It's quite unfair again

• The only member who's allowed to do something special on her birthday is always Jennie.

Where is jisoos channel roses? When lisa had her birthday. Lilies always ask if she could post something on her channel. She surely wanted to bc it's a promotion to her own channel. But we all know she was not allowed to. This company again. Some blinks don't even know lilifilm exists. Lisa always gets the worst promotion

• Something tells me lisa just doesn't feel like posting on social media a lot, it's the same on instagram she barely posts and when she does it's usually sponsored

Do you think bp are the ones who always post on their instagram? If you notice lately jisoo the one who posts the most on instagram. And that's not bc she wants to(ofc she does) but it's bc she got the hype during HYLT promotion and her followers increased. So they probably want her to post more to use this hype to gain. Lisa was not allowed to post at all. It's not bc she doesn't want to. She takes photos why wouldn't she want to

• Let’s just hope Lisa gets her solo this year as promised and also look forward to YWY too :)

The girls aren’t responsible for YG’s actions, so there is no need for in fighting. There is enough of that in this fandom already!

• Let’s just hope Lisa gets her solo this year as promised and also look forward to YWY too :)

The girls aren’t responsible for YG’s actions, so there is no need for in fighting. There is enough of that in this fandom already!

She's the only member who gets the best timing for everything

• not you with the poor Lisa attitude again

Her legs go viral

Her dances go viral

Everything she touches turns to gold

Stop complaining so much

You know the reason why she probably doesn't post as much:

LazIsa (from Jisoo which Lisa did not deny)

• The only member who's allowed to do something special on her birthday is always Jennie.

Where is jisoos channel roses? When lisa had her birthday. Lilies always ask if she could post something on her channel. She surely wanted to bc it's a promotion to her own channel. But we all know she was not allowed to. This company again. Some blinks don't even know lilifilm exists. Lisa always gets the worst promotion

so after "you" bullied her for posting on BP's channel last year saying personal stuff should be on a personal channel now you're mad she took your suggestion, you know hating Jennie for a living is synonymous with being a certified loser. upgrade yourself as this forum did #newbeginningarepossibleevenforlisards

making hoes mad since 08/08/16

3175f4d464a227e84b6a0463e8194404948ba78c.gifv8b8ed9eef67ab3d2d26886eee06233abc36cecc6.gifvf69f953d0c4d91580dd79ca5470e4623b26e0a37.gifv68bdac55d9b9e7113c26c1765d677dcb2b7956f5.gifv

Edited once, last by mandu-nini ().

• i think its her own choice to make a youtube channel, she probably spoke to the head people and asked if she was allowed and she got permission to do so, same with taeyeon..she has her own channel and got permission from SM to do so, the other members got theirs when they left SM

you cant force someone to make a youtube channel if they dont want to, they can make one if they want to and will if the time comes, i think jennie just wanted one so let her have one

• Do you think bp are the ones who always post on their instagram? If you notice lately jisoo the one who posts the most on instagram. And that's not bc she wants to(ofc she does) but it's bc she got the hype during HYLT promotion and her followers increased. So they probably want her to post more to use this hype to gain. Lisa was not allowed to post at all. It's not bc she doesn't want to. She takes photos why wouldn't she want to

Lisa used to post often as well but she kinda stopped after the problems I heard they were having in thailand and some people were forcing her to speak up on this.

I'm sure these accounts are still kinda controlled but not to the point they can't upload a random selfie, more like they can't leave a message involving other companies/groups. You are reaching

• so after "you" bullied for posting on BP's channel last year saying personal stuff should be on a personal channel now you're mad she took your suggestion, you know hating Jennie for a living is synonymous with being a certified loser. upgrade yourself as this forum did #newbeginningarepossibleevenforlisards

I'm not mad at her! I'm mad that birthday is a special day. Other members should be allowed to connect with their stans like this. Not just her. And don't say something like they don't want to. It's an excuse you Jennie stans know best. We know that jisoo lisa and rose want to do something special in their birthdays too. They always have this pattern where jisoo is the one who's always on vlive channel. Jennie and rose do live on instagram. And lisa in a year post 2 videos on her own channel. Is it fair that she's not even allowed to post her everyday life on her channel?. When it's not a dancing video it's always videos of other members. We've had enough with this discrimination. And if you think about it. Her subscribers are going nowhere. Bc she is not allowed to post her stuff on it

• I'm not mad at her! I'm mad that birthday is a special day. Other members should be allowed to connect with their stans like this. Not just her. And don't say something like they don't want to. It's an excuse you Jennie stans know best. We know that jisoo lisa and rose want to do something special in their birthdays too. They always have this pattern where jisoo is the one who's always on vlive channel. Jennie and rose do live on instagram. And lisa in a year post 2 videos on her own channel. Is it fair that she's not even allowed to post her everyday life on her channel?. When it's not a dancing video it's always videos of other members. We've had enough with this discrimination. And if you think about it. Her subscribers are going nowhere. Bc she is not allowed to post her stuff on it

Your issue is with the fact that Jennie did something, it's not based on anything else. You say Jennie's birthday is always a special occasion, when it's just stuff she wants to do.

Rosie got a cover in 2019.

Lisa literally got her Photobook released last year.

Jisoo is the only one that's never done anything like that for her birthday.

In fact, Lisa and Rosie haven't even had their birthdays this year. I expect you to make a thread on Jisoo's unfair birthday treatment if Lisa or Rosie release something special for their birthdays.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Hell nah you again? Last year Jennie posted a blooper video on bp channel and Lisa stans attacked her for it saying it's unfair since bp ad over 40m subscribers and now that she made her own channel just like Lisa you are mad?

Lisa literally is the least active on social media by her very own choice. Jennie and Jisoo post just fine on ig with personal posts as well but when you look at Lisa's she barely does and most of her posts are #ad. Let me add the fact that Lisa's dancing videos get sponsored by yge and are professionally filmed.

And last year when some said yg decides who gets a channel, Lisa stans said it's the members' own choice and now y'all switching?

You guys just hate Jennie for breathing.

Edited once, last by imperia ().

• Something tells me lisa just doesn't feel like posting on social media a lot, it's the same on instagram she barely posts and when she does it's usually sponsored

Exactly if you compare her ig to her members, lately hers is more of a professional business setting, whereas other members post daily and personal stuff as well. Not that it's a bad thing, Lisa can use her ig however she wants and so can the other members.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!