Do you think it's a common thing in kpop to not like a group bcoz of their fans' behaviour?

• Yeah. It's one of the those petty excuses.

If you can't separate artist from fandom, You should not be enjoying any music whatsoever.

If you're a fan of an artist yet you can't listen to other artist due to fan, You're hypocritical, since the fandom you are from is toxic itself but I guess you won't see that.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yup even though it's unfair but I think it's something we all can't help it.

• Partly but I’m more inclined to not like a group more because of the members or I just don’t like their music. The fans are the reason I got out of stanning one particular gg.

• IMO it's true for people who are not familiar with kpop - I can understand being uncomfortable with the fandom, especially the stan twitter sphere.

For kpop fans, this is bollocks. Usually people will get caught up in specific fanwars and start to dislike a specific fanbase, but the truth is that every fanbases are moving the same way. 'I don't like [X fanbase] is just a a posteriori justification.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!