How would 1M change your life today?

• oh man it will give me so much security and peace of mind

I will sorta feel like I could breath

I would buy a place to live, invest some of it. Take my parents to a nice vacation and renovate their place too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would pay off my debts and house, and then invest the rest.

Wouldn’t change my day to day life.

But wouldn't paying off debts give you more freedom?

That would change your day to day life. Wouldn't it?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But wouldn't paying off debts give you more freedom?

That would change your day to day life. Wouldn't it?

It’d give me more disposable income. But that’s about it. I can already buy most things I want.

I’d still go to work, still buy the same type of food, still drive my dependable beaten up truck.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• other than securing a house, i wud not know what 2 do w/ all that money omg. but definietely a life changer

Family Houses where I live are over 1M

So I can get an apartment with that

• It’d give me more disposable income. But that’s about it. I can already buy most things I want.

I’d still go to work, still buy the same type of food, still drive my dependable beaten up truck.

What about peace of mind?

• I would pay off my car, and buy a house. I wouldn't go crazy with trying to buy fancy and super expensive things.. would want to just make my life easier with peace of mind and comfort.

Just knowing I had the money to get what's needed and wanted without going over board. Ofc a nice vacation or trip would be amazing as well.. just wouldn't want to blow it all super fast like some do lol

• omg, a house where I live is like 400k and that's a very nice one. well for the size id need with my kids... lol

I hate this place

• What about peace of mind?

I have that now. My debts are not oppressive. I just pay them down methodically right now.

I almost think that much money would make things worse for me. I mentioned looking for love. If I had (and flaunted) that much money, I would be always concerned that anyone would be interested in me because of the money, instead of because of me.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Pay off some debt and buy a house. It would solve some problems for sure.

• oh man it will give me so much security and peace of mind

I will sorta feel like I could breath

I would buy a place to live, invest some of it. Take my parents to a nice vacation and renovate their place too.

same :waterr:

it would give me so much security from all the worries i have had eversince i started working and living alone :(

i could buy my own house, build a small business or invest and then yes also take my parents to a nice place for vacation

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• New house, no more student debts, new car, invest some here and there, put the rest in a high savings account. Also allows me to find a better higher paying job as this way i wouldn't be locked into my current job to have some sort of income, which is hardly keeping up with rising costs anymore.

I'm not much of a constant spender. I usually make one big semi high end purchase and keep it for many years like a phone or TV. The last clothes I bought I was probably last spring when needed some new summer wear. I don't think I need any winner clothes since I barely went out and used them last winter because of covid lol.

• I'm not sure about laws surrounding minors having so much money, but I think there are systems in place to prevent us from having access to that kind of money. So my life wouldn't improve much immediately, but I would definitely have more peace of mind over my future. When I did reach 18 though, I think I'd do everything the same as I expect to do now; move away from "home," and gain some emotional stability before moving onto college. Biggest benefit would be not having too work anymore PT jobs or worry about college debt :drown-in-tears:

I'd just find a nice apartment, have a decent sized wardrobe, and visit the European countries my family comes from at least once. Outside of that, I wouldn't want to live lavishly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!