YG and Blinks need to respect Lisa

• Seriously, I am so done with it. YG have her the bare minimum for her solo, didn't even promote Money when it was a hit, has turned down several opportunities, won't give her a dance break, and won't even update the album sales.

Then you have all the OT3 Blinks who hate her for breathing. I've never seen an idol left out by the fans so much. Now all this nonsense about a Chaennie sub unit, more Jennie music and Rosé having a solo song on the album... Blinks are all celebrating that and don't even ask Lisa any questions other than dumb stuff about her dog.

YG has always pushed certain members and fans like me get called haters, which is insane. I adore all the members, but the disparity is too much, especially with recent reveals. I got clowned when I complained about a Chaennie sub unit and assured it was for the group, but here we go...

If both Lisa and Jisoo decide not to renew I would get it. But they are too nice!

• the chaennie subunit isnt even confirmed, by tr ig post the songs they work with him were likely scrapped

the fan that ask them about it said if we will hear the SONGS they work in LA soon and u know what soon means for bp when its about music. Those songs could also go to other bp album, like the fan never comments anything about a subunit

u have jisoo talking about her solo too, more sure that she was before so that is likely to come sooner

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!