why do we have to wait so long for an itzy comeback

• from dalla dalla to icy there was a 5-6 month wait. thats okay yknow, its not too long

then from icy to wannabe there is a 7-8 month fucking wait. okay its long but maybe this will only happen once

from wannabe to to not shy its a 5 month wait. okay okay, maybe its going good

soo, about that. its been almost 7 months since we've gotten a song. its like every other comeback we have a longass wait. all we go this year is a english debut and a werid zepeto mv. which brings me to my next point. jype why is itzy having an english debut when they havent even marked their place in korea yet. idk if its just me, but imo rookies shouldnt debut in other countries unless they are guranteed popular in that country. for example, twice was very big in japan especially since they had 3 japanese members, even though kpop was getting bigger in the west 2017-2018, twice debuted in japan. and suree you can say "well mina, kpop back in 2017-2018 wasnt as big as it is now." and your right. but your average american non-kpoppie probably only knows bts , psy and blackpink, maybe twice, snsd, 2ne1, bigbang or exo on the good days. jyp have you no remember wonder girls???

im not saying kpop groups shouldnt debut in the west. i could care less. but if you are rookies and are not solidified in korea yet, then stop. like no. whos gonna tell jype we dont want an english debut, we want comeback.

jyp is shit

• there was time when fans demanded rest for girls

also they needed to record english versions of songs and eng album came out

I think someone in JYP Ent realized that they won't be similar case to Miss A and well Lia was mc/host of awards show, Chaeryeong is rumored to make debut as actress, Yeji is Studio Choom artist of the month, this shows us that girls will also have solo activities.

In addition to that they have a lot of photoshoots for magazines and filming ton of content for youtube.

so MIDZY's are spoiled

+

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been waiting too, jyp better not think the english album was an actual comeback with that ugly zepeto mv that even the girls didn't like and we have to wait more months now

but I think it's coming, I just wish yeji could change her hair color, that orange was cool first but now it's too much

• woah do you have source for this please?

it was here on the forum somewhere

External Content www.youtube.com

• JYP is pulling a BP on ITZY

Long ass hiatus between release and baam, get better result on comeback

Joke aside, i think 5-6 months are not really too long. They are normal. Twice's 2-3 months break in between releases are imo too rush, and the girls couldnt even rest properly

• JYP is pulling a BP on ITZY

Long ass hiatus between release and baam, get better result on comeback

Joke aside, i think 5-6 months are not really too long. They are normal. Twice's 2-3 months break in between releases are imo too rush, and the girls couldnt even rest properly

i have no problem with the 5-6 month wait, if twice got that long of a hiatus i would feel blessed. but the 7-8 month wait is whats killing me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!