Is being excited of heavily tweaked/autotuned vocals trendy nowadays?

• I would say my ‘guilty pleasure’ is the Disney Love Medley with the lass from Pentatonix and her bloke, but I have NO GUILT. It is everything. I love singing along to that as I make dinner. My poor next door neighbour must be so sick of me belting the high notes. 😂

It would be funny if it wasn't EXACTLY HOW I FELT. As Voctave themselves say, "let every voice be heard, let there be peace on earth". Let your light shine. Let your voice sing out. Let ALL of us make a melody that's kind.

• Oh if we're talking about autotune this song has too much of it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Han is my bias and I like the song but I feel it would be better without it :yesr:

well most of the newest skz songs have too much autotune imo, 3racha seems to be obsessed with it nowadays, for me the last album is just unlistenable

• Official Post

I love BTS' raw and unfiltered vocals

:danceb:

but I particular adore autotune on some of the members like Yoongi

His autotuned part in RESPECT is my fave part of the song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!