ABOUT JENNIE!

• With everything happening i wanted to say some things.

Ever since debut Jennie is the target of hate and disgusting comments surrounding her bc she is talented and given opportunities (very very few if we are being serious and deserved bc she always worked hard to achieve her dreams!) and with time i seriously thought the hate would stop or at least decrease. But now we are in 2022 with more disgusting rumors and a hacker leaking her private pics and the this is absolutely sad.

Like, all her life since debut was obviously full of love and support, but we also can't ignore the amount of hate she receives daily. And sometimes we could SEE how this affected her and affected badly. No normal person would be happy 24/7 when they know what others think about them and say about them. We are all humans, we won't be strong all the time or not care about others opinions, specially when those others invade your SNS to spread their hate, negative opinions and wrong pov about you.

With this i just keep wishing Jennie a super strong mentality, strong enough for her to live her life the best she can and do the things she wants. Jennie deserves to be happy! She is such a sweet girl. She always made sure to remember how much she loves us and seeing everything that happened to her till this day is upsetting, sad, stressful and overall a horrible feeling.

Jennie works hard, does her best at everything she is involved, she is literally just trying to live her life and for this i wish her all the happiness, love and support she needs!

I'm glad blinks are really showing up to support her too bc I'm sure she must be happy in knowing we are here for her so just saying that i love her, i am here for her and Jennie is a role model that I'm proud of!

I love you my main rapper and my lovely softie and cute it girl!! <3

jennie-kim-gif-blinks-Favim.com-6057421.gif

• please she's been getting hate abd having rumors spread about her since she was a TRAINEE!!!! Before she even debuted let that sink in the amount of hate this girl and the whole of balckpink had to deal with is absolutely inhuman and I can't even think of a single good reason for it!!!

Girle is getting more hate than actual abusers and rapists in the nusic industry do ..

Why?? Ffs why ??

Their was a anoint in time where the hate was so bad blinks couldn't even defend her!! People really think that since she's q celebrity she's less of a human being and started seeing her as some villian to fight

Y'all antis aren't the heroes or cool quirky kids you think you are

• Yes!! Even when she was a trainee and this is so weird. Jennie literally just lives her life and some hate her bc of this..

• honestly imagine how easy her life would be if for example she would be an actress

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm a Jennie fan and I think it's because her presence and charm are alluring but also seem intimidating to some people since the start (especially with her RBF and the way that she's not a person who plays safe by being nice by the book), she's the biggest Korean female Kpop idol for now, if the dating rumors are true then she's quite of an IDGAF & daring (which I think for some people aren't the things they expect from a female K-pop idol, especially because she dates 3 guys from 3 of the biggest kpop boy groups that makes it seems like she's able to snatch other people's faves in a way that a commoner can't which creates jealousy, hate, and fear), she's not an "i'm ok all the time" idol, etc.

She's a polarizing figure in a world where people expect you to have a perfect & squeaky clean image, some people just can't handle a person like her for some reasons.

Gosh, this girl is prone to social media hacks I hope she's okay for now, it's fine also for her to engage less on social media for now and just focus on the tour.

Edited 4 times, last by merekede ().

• I'm a Jennie fan and I think it's because her presence and charm are alluring but also seem intimidating to some people since the start (especially with her RBF and the way that she's not a person who plays safe by being nice by the book), she's the biggest Korean female Kpop idol for now, if the dating rumors are true then she's quite of an IDGAF & daring (which I think for some people aren't the things they expect from a female kpop idol), she has her weak/fragile moments shown, she's not an "i'm ok all the time" idol, etc.

Gosh this girl is prone to social media hacks I hope she's okay for now, it's fine also for her to engage less on social media for now and just focus on the tour.

Jennie lives her life by her own wishes and the fact that she doesn't let others affect her lifestyle sure must be shocking to kpop antis :suure:

I just wish her happiness and a strong mentality to overcome such a situation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!