all I've ever wanted from Big Hit was to produce a girl group that I can relate to

• I've wondered what it would be like to have a kpop female group equivalent to what bts represented for the youth, and now all ages
    BTS writes from a very vulnerable place and while they capture feelings well regardless of gender/race/etc

There are some battles that only females face, especially in the industry

Stories that only girls can tell you get me ?

When YUNJIN released this song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought "wow"

There's that vulnerability and honesty that I've always yearned for

Lyrically it was great too

It made me interested in the group as a whole (I was only interested in Kazuha before)

Then watching their docu series and seeing them ask the question "Do you think I'm fragile?" in their comeback teaser

I wonder if LSFM can fit that mold

If that girl group will be them or some other girl group that hasnt debuted yet, we will see ;(

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I like it! I think it doesn't really carry the subtle lyrical value BTS music has (what I've always loved about their songs is their use of symbols,) but the aesthetic is very distinct and she has a great voice!

Could you maybe link some of their best songs? I'm not the best at diving into discography. :oops:

• I like it! I think it doesn't really carry the subtle lyrical value BTS music has (what I've always loved about their songs is their use of symbols,) but the aesthetic is very distinct and she has a great voice!

Could you maybe link some of their best songs? I'm not the best at diving into discography. :oops:

they only have one release

so there isn't much

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!