whats ur favorite kpop groups plush/doll line?

• idk how to title this

when groups have lil characters based on them, u kno. u kno.
    like bt21 & skzoo

my fav is cravity's ccrew, they r our babies x.
    CRAVITY - OFFICIAL MD CCREW DOLL - COKODIVE

the members helped design them and the thought process behind each was so wild and cute lmao. i think they're rly creative, fun, and adorable!! esp taeyoung's yong-t. the lil teal dragon with the rose so precious. and seongmin's tommy, the one in the middle :pleading:<3

FOLLOW UP QUESTION

if they have merch of them, do u own any? do u want any?

i have gangmong! the lil blue triangle kimbap sleepy puppy on the right, who's minhees son x i take him everywhere w/ me he's the best x.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• This is where I'd put the NCT x Sanrio plushies if they ever actually bothered to release them. :pepe-puddle:

My favorite overall is GOT7's GoToon plushies because they look insane. They released several lines and I would love to own them, but alas. 😔

Got7 [Never Ever] Official Goods - Gotoon Doll – Choice Music LA

When it comes to characters they designed or are based on the members I would have to go with either Monsta X's TwoTuckGom bears

FAST GO] TWOTUCKGOM MONSTA X COSTUME SITTING PLUSH, Hobbies & Toys,  Memorabilia & Collectibles, K-Wave on Carousell

or Astro's Roroha plushies

59aff836bcea3ea8d99450e7e2558e99.jpg

• the gasoline pink fluff monster will be released soon

She will become my fav

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this tinytan mv is everything i have ever wanted

the way tinytan tae falls down at the end :smirks2:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ive never seen these omfg ksdjfkjf i can not stop staring at em, the HAIR its taking me out :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

they r cute in the wildest way x

I used to follow someone who had the Bambam one as their profile pic and I thought for the longest time it was an anime character or something then I saw a picture of them holding them. :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• Please just gimme all the skzoo

product-image-1820269972.jpg?v=1632618417

My favorite individual plushies are Mingom, mainly for being an absolute jerk in the old comics

411a8681ab2eb8cf3b6b017440a47642.jpg

and the adorable Woopy!

TRUZ_face_doll_woopy_02_1_2000x.jpg?v=1632524062

For the runner up question I own the Woopy above, a big Danygom pillow, a stressgom nunugom, a regular Honeygom, a tour denimalz bear (what was his name?), the RJ standing doll, and a bunch of Chimmys including the cute witch one

• I wanted to buy these but 45€ is a lot money (+ 5€ shipping) for an 18cm small plush and than the store I was looking at was sold out after some time and than I saw it's not worth it anyway to shop somewhere else cause other websites be like way more expensive even if the plushies are cheaper cause of the shipping. Some girl wrote she bought hers for 29$ but payed 40$ shipping so yikes

ace_doll.png

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!