What's a scary dream you had once?

• I just woke up and it's 6:17 here :| Dreamt a few kids and I were playing in a house and suddenly we got nuked. I saw the mushroom of smoke through the window. It was scary honestly. Woke up sweating and my heart racing

out of service

• I honestly can't remember any true nightmare, the scariest dream was maybe when there were a lot of spiders, bugs, and strange slimy creatures around my house that my imagination made much more weird and unsettling than real bugs.

• A lil graphic/violent I guess so ill spoiler.

• yoo i too have a few dreams where we got nuked, and one had the post-apocalyptic aftermath of it too ;(;(

ive had a few "scary" dreams but the only one that keeps me actually spooked when i wake up is my consistent dreams about this shadow man stalking me, mfr always shows up :cryingr: and its ALWAYS when the dream's setting is at my childhood home. like id be just chilling in my house, at night, look out my back window and he's THERE a shadow figure hiding behind the trees in the distance. getting closer, (we have a lot of trees so he'll like move closer and hide behind the next tree)

another one where i noticed him run behind another house across the street.

idk something about shadowy figure in the distance... watching you.... in the dark.... u cant tell who it is or what they want and the dreams setting being totally normal and a place thats suppose to be "comfort" until HE pops up......

last dream he showed up he was stalking around the trees again and then suddenly a minute later he tried to run me over w/ a truck :| in my YARD :|:|:|:| that was his last appearance ksdjdksfgjskjd he finally said something too but idr what it was.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Ok so my recent nightmare was like a movie. I was in the middle of a dancefloor in some club. I was holding my phone and it lit up. And I hear a song coming from my phone (IT WAS SCARY) There Is Someone...Ought To Find You... LIKE THAT WAS THE SCARIEST THING EVER.

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

• sometimes recurring figures or themes in nightmares are a sign of trauma or a repressed memory :rv44: I've read about it, don't know what certain things mean but I'm pretty sure it's like a subliminal thing that you wouldn't notice at first

out of service

• sometimes recurring figures or themes in nightmares are a sign of trauma or a repressed memory :rv44: I've read about it, don't know what certain things mean but I'm pretty sure it's like a subliminal thing that you wouldn't notice at first

i did think abt that too, especially since EVERY time he'd show up, my dream's taking place at my childhood home. like thats so specific ;(
    good lord what happened to me :miyeon-mourning:

• i did think abt that too, especially since EVERY time he'd show up, my dream's taking place at my childhood home. like thats so specific ;(
    good lord what happened to me :miyeon-mourning:

i had this recurring dream as a kid that my dad would turn into a monster at the end of every dream i had and would choke me till i died :miyeon-mourning: big yikes but i got rid of it eventually

it's weird cause like my dad was never abusive. we had a sorta rough relationship when i was younger and honestly i was pretty intimidated by him, but even after i went into therapy and he improved a lot as a parent i still had those dreams up until i was about 12

out of service

• I remember what I dream every night very clearly when I wake up every day. What I consider 'nightmares' are when I get repeating nightmares and for it's always been an omen of bad tidings. My nightmare is when my teeth falls out suddenly. I've had this dream several time through the years and depending on the intensity of the dream e.g., number of teeth and how bloody -- something bad will happen and if there's more intensity the worse type of bad news/things occurring in my life etc.

One time I got this dream with just one or two teeth falling out --- and the next day, my company announced a potential lay-off of 70% of the staff. Although I wasn't laid off - my hours were cut and no salary increase freeze and had a toxic boss come into the project and made work hell etc. Another time I had a mouthful of teeth coming out, it was catastrophic level - death in family etc.

Thankfully, I haven't had this dream in a while and I always dread it.

• i had this recurring dream as a kid that my dad would turn into a monster at the end of every dream i had and would choke me till i died :miyeon-mourning: big yikes but i got rid of it eventually

it's weird cause like my dad was never abusive. we had a sorta rough relationship when i was younger and honestly i was pretty intimidated by him, but even after i went into therapy and he improved a lot as a parent i still had those dreams up until i was about 12

jeeezus. im glad they went away ...

the subconscious truly is scary place :sob-bunny:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!