What are you expecting for (G)I-dle upcoming october comeback ?

• So far the only other information is this video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(if they are really going with this)

WAIT

THAT VIDEO IS FOR THIS COMEBACK?

I thought it was for Tomboy, since the message of "Maybe you see me that way, but this is who I am and I loved my self" could goes along with Tomboy's line "Just Me, Idle" (and iirc, tomboy was about fighting stereotype right?)

but turns out that was for this album

• When watching the video for the first time I thought too at first but then she mentioned Tomboy so I figured it was for the next comeback

• When watching the video for the first time I thought too at first but then she mentioned Tomboy so I figured it was for the next comeback

Same.

I think (and hope) it's really a concept about I love myself, so I show you the real me and If it's good with you, nice, and if you don't like, too bad but I dont care. They 're able to develop the love everyone you want concept too.

But the direction the music will take, I have no idea. No clue. We go back more to the piano of I burn, or we keep plugging the guitars of I never die... or other. But as I heard someone say, it won't be "Ooh we dyed our hair, new concept" but a real, thoughtful and coherent whole. In short, a real artist's thing

I have the same birthday as Jennie and this is my biggest achievement in K-pop

(G)I-DLE - Bangkok - 20/08/22

Blackpink - Paris - 11 & 12/12/22

• Same.

I think (and hope) it's really a concept about I love myself, so I show you the real me and If it's good with you, nice, and if you don't like, too bad but I dont care. They 're able to develop the love everyone you want concept too.

But the direction the music will take, I have no idea. No clue. We go back more to the piano of I burn, or we keep plugging the guitars of I never die... or other. But as I heard someone say, it won't be "Ooh we dyed our hair, new concept" but a real, thoughtful and coherent whole. In short, a real artist's thing

I think it will be something like that too !

(G)I-dle keep trying new things while always having high quality songs. That's why they are the best kpop group for me. I just love how involved they are in their concept and music especially (Minnie and Yuqi have become awesome composers/producers just like Soyeon and I can't wait to hear more songs from them)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!