Bugs Chart is just fucking annoying

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

We get #1 on YT.

Just need Bugs to fucking stop being an idot right now. :pepe-slash::pepe-slash:

Actually Bugs will sort itself out, Ive will get #1 on Bugs daily eventually, probably as early as tomorrow.

What that zagnut running that Instiz chart needs to do is fix that "Repair" bullshit that you see for the YT ranking. That kinda nonsense cost Blackpink multiple PAKs back in 2020 for HYLT, i was seething when that asshole didnt go back retroactively and give BP back all the PAKs they lost because of Instiz's own damn mess. Not to mention how that fu** decided to change the rules for Dynamite and give that song PAKs during zombie hours but then he never went back retroactively to HYLT and other songs to give them their deserved zombie hour PAKs. Just thinking about it gives me rage omg.

• It's alright here have this youtube pak for now :finger-heart:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Actually Bugs will sort itself out, Ive will get #1 on Bugs daily eventually, probably as early as tomorrow.

What that zagnut running that Instiz chart needs to do is fix that "Repair" bullshit that you see for the YT ranking. That kinda nonsense cost Blackpink multiple PAKs back in 2020 for HYLT, i was seething when that asshole didnt go back retroactively and give BP back all the PAKs they lost because of Instiz's own damn mess. Not to mention how that fu** decided to change the rules for Dynamite and give that song PAKs during zombie hours but then he never went back retroactively to HYLT and other songs to give them their deserved zombie hour PAKs. Just thinking about it gives me rage omg.

What does it even mean, like what's getting repaired

• There are some toxic dive on twitter blaming other group for blocking #1

:pepefacepalm:

This is so sad to see. I'm a DIVE but can only respect the other fandom for putting in so much effort and getting their group 2 music show wins next week as a result. Also, there's nothing is stopping DIVE from doing the same, we're just not as dedicated.

Either way IVE should still be getting PAKs the upcoming week so there's no reason to be upset enough to drag other groups.

• Actually Bugs will sort itself out, Ive will get #1 on Bugs daily eventually, probably as early as tomorrow.

instiz always certified PAK during zombie hours, it was just the fandoms that decided to not count pak during those hours after the zombie freeze was implemented (well, all but chinese fandoms who always counted pak during zombie hours)

When dynamite started breaking records there was so much confusion and pressure on instiz by armys if zombie hours should be counted or not that instiz clarified that pak during the night should be counted (as was obvious as they have always certified no matter the hour). After this, non chinese fandoms started to count all hours as well.

Instiz themselfes have no official records of the total accumulated hours, this is all counted by fandoms.

its dumb, but it is what it is. Same with repair status. 99,9% of the time its the fault of instiz themselves (probably their scrape script stop working) and not the actual services. Its especially dumb in the case of youtube which is a weekly chart and thus should only really need to be updated once a week, not every hour.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!