Source: Han via Naver
1. [+944, -17] The dramas on KBS of all channels, they need to either re-film everything or just end it early.
2. [+741, -6] We need to create an industry where bullies are not allowed or supported and that you will reap what you sow... There can only be yourself to blame for your downfall.
3. [+260, -11] Please swap him out for Yoo Seung Ho!!
4. [+214, -3] I understand that it's not an easy situation for them but I really think they need to consider either re-filming everything or ending the drama early. School bullies need to be removed from the industry and their punishment needs to be normalized.
5. [+82, -3] End the drama early. KBS can request compensation for damages from Ji Soo.
6. [+73, -1] We need to start setting precedents that school bullies will be responsible for their actions. Broadcast companies need to start including clauses that should such issues arise after casting, they are responsible for all expenses related to having to end the drama early.
7. [+76, -7] Swap him out for Yeo Jin Goo
8. [+49, -0] I think the drama is handling this in the right way. The issue of school bullying does not end once everyone graduates, it carries on with you for the rest of your life. We need to start showing students that the implications of their actions will affect them after graduation so that we can create a healthy school environment for all.
9. [+44, -1] The drama just needs to put up captions throughout the entire drama saying "we're sorry for starring a school bully" so that everyone who watches knows what he's done.. ㅎㅎ
10. [+46, -1] He's experiencing hell right now... and that is what we mean when you reap what you sow