This is Amazing!! Someone tell me about them. Are they disbanded or What??

• So this came up on my recommended.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The only thing I knew about The Rose before is their song She's in the Rain

but damn I have been listening to this song on repeat. The lead vocals voice is muah. I am really feeling the part where he says And ya need to know and I am hella obsessed with your face. The way he says it is...

So I went to their twitter page and saw this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

are they disbanded or what ;(;(;(;(

Someone drop The Rose Song recommendations. tell me more about them.

• I love that cover. Woosung did a solo mini album about a year ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I love them. I listened all the time this solo from Woosung.

I think that they had problem with company and disbanded or something.

• I love that cover. Woosung did a solo mini album about a year ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

I love them. I listened all the time this solo from Woosung.

I think that they had problem with company and disbanded or something.

ooh I have this song on my Spotify playlist. I didn't know he is from The Rose. In fact, I have never seen the MV before :eek::eek:

• ooh I have this song on my Spotify playlist. I didn't know he is from The Rose. In fact, I have never seen the MV before :eek::eek:

lol I found about him/them when this song came up on my Spotify like 3 times. I had to check out the video because the album cover was everything

:groovins:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!