Tell us about a nostalgic song

• Its very simple, you post a song (or mv) that you consider nostalgic (don't need to be kpop) and describe what memories you get, or feelings, when you listen to it.

Me first.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember my room, I'm in my bed, its cold outside, and I'm under my favorite blanket, watching their mv, its quiet, and I'm thinking to myself, "Wow, their voices are amazing, and they are so beautiful".

I always get a cozy feeling when I watch this, and if numbers had tastes, this would be a 2012 flavor (sorry, I have a weird thing with numbers and dates).

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this always makes me think of waking up at 6am in the morning to go to school in the cold :pepe-comfy:

I used to listen to it while my toes froze off

• External Content youtu.be

The song speaks for itself

• This song brings back my highschool days.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Back when the only kpop songs available on the airplane was Taeyang's Rise album and f(x)'s Pink Tape album. I was at my seat, everyone else was sleeping and the roof was starlight. I felt a weird sense of calm (?)

Another one would be

I remember sitting in the backseat of a car and either Bombay Vikings, Enrique Iglesias, or Spice Girls would be playing as we went down the highway.

• I didn't knew about those "windows" on top of the cabins, wow that's cool

I'm not that old ㅋㅋ, but because of one remix this song became popular again in my country when i was in high school, so it brings many memories...

• Official Post

Wind of change

External Content youtu.be

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

67dfeddca81ff4a0bc1cb6b0a2542459.gif

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?…channel=BlackEyedPeasVEVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…u4&ab_channel=OwlCityVEVO

These songs reminds me of how much i started enjoying american music after i emigrated from my native country. It was really fun and crazy times since black eyed peas were at the top and releasing such enjoyable musics and I was making new friends and learning more about the new culture while Owl City was so soothing and dreamy! It helped me go back to a happier state when I was down. Man early 2000's musics are such bops

Miss those carefree days :')

• folkin around by Panic at the Disco

the truth in in here by Ayreon (im not schizophrenic I swear)

the entirety of 1989 by Taylor Swift

To Die in LA by Lower Dens

The Complete History of the Soviet Union Arranged to the Melody of Tetris by Pig With the Face of a Boy

Marry go Round by Kacey Musgraves

Round and Round by Ariel Pink

A lot of Sufjan Stevens songs (Chicago, Too much, Decatur, Jacksonville, Flint, Say Yes! to M!ch!gain)

Numb and Oh No! by Marina

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!