The X1 curse?

• I really do wonder how they would fair in today's bg market?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Wouldn't they have already disbanded by now? They debuted in 2019 and would've been around for about 2 years, or am I wrong?

I think they were supposed to have a 5 year contract.

• I think they were supposed to have a 5 year contract.

Oh wow, well if that's true I think they definitely would've been a force to reckon with. However saying this, their existence could've also caused a boost to other 4th gen bgs so we still don't know if this would've changed the popularity of current 4th gen bgs negatively or positively. The only bad thing if they were still a group is that we probably wouldn't have the recent woodz albums :pepe-onions:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Oh wow, well if that's true I think they definitely would've been a force to reckon with. However saying this, their existence could've also caused a boost to other 4th gen bgs so we still don't know if this would've changed the popularity of current 4th gen bgs negatively or positively. The only bad thing if they were still a group is that we probably wouldn't have the recent woodz albums :pepe-onions:

Yep... we also don't know how the future of Produce would have impacted them either because if they kept up their routine even with groups having longer contracts they would have debuted another Produce bg in 2021.

• Yep... we also don't know how the future of Produce would have impacted them either because if they kept up their routine even with groups having longer contracts they would have debuted another Produce bg in 2021.

I kind of wonder if their success would've impacted the success of i-land too. Would it have increased the popularity of the show due to competition shows not falling off after x1's success or would fans of competition shows already be engaged with x1 and have no interest in watching another one :/

Would i-land have even happened in the first place if x1 gave mnet a reason to continue with the produce series?

🍭 iite cool🍭

• I kind of wonder if their success would've impacted the success of i-land too. Would it have increased the popularity of the show due to competition shows not falling off after x1's success or would fans of competition shows already be engaged with x1 and have no interest in watching another one :/

Would i-land have even happened in the first place if x1 gave mnet a reason to continue with the produce series?

I definitely wonder if I-LAND would have happened... they were in the middle of airing World Klass (the show that made TO1) when the scandal hit so there's a possibility of it still happening, but possibly on a smaller scale or even a different network.

• I definitely wonder if I-LAND would have happened... they were in the middle of airing World Klass (the show that made TO1) when the scandal hit so there's a possibility of it still happening, but possibly on a smaller scale or even a different network.

Yep, I think people underestimate the impact x1's disbandment had on kpop. If i-land wasn't a thing the enhypen as we know probably wouldn't exist. Girls planet and kepler might not exist. For all we know, izone may of stayed together if the companies saw how successful x1 was and decided to renew. That means we might not have had Ive or lesserafim, two major 4th gen ggs. The things that had a possibility of changing if x1 stayed together is actually insane.

🍭 iite cool🍭

• what happened to them was unfair

People paid dust to their after group too

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!