[instiz] BIGHIT UPCOMING GROUP TRAINEE A'S LEO WITHDRAWS

• [instiz] BIGHIT UPCOMING GROUP TRAINEE A'S LEO WITHDRAWS

bypannchoaAugust 25, 2022
    AVvXsEjxt1JT_tt_FPXbelXJRMOWk6LQwBmDt3Won79msFJH1y3LuBNrHCIvdxc5w6BzVNYdQU6lUx_RPqJXMxBY6Udn2zQ3b_zJE_Fgg_WhlsA3sfudttEUdSCUgxmOYs2ENof_Wr6EpCRo4EZFG9YBHOorLmcLyzmLXDaUsl3thYlNEGChgrUY1jDlqovR=s16000

Leo: I've been sorry for you guys and to the people around all this timeLeo: Actually, we were so out of it that I couldn't talk about it
    Leo: Nowadays, I'm really having a hard time mentally, honestly I can't manage myself/my mind

AVvXsEgbjzWVU036egc9gYTlYTnp2OAN7jaelWMLEyxsSkorRY6e7yl4L_bSROxRSlR9bpUsjLmGkDpmMGlErnAclHr-YiB8ZpDAWu1oTYW1wjMJd9cTBGu0UpWD0xq9OYQ1NtRszvQ23O9-Mz2Kxd1IFjZo17oSswxacL-3cQQXhQxPONdigjuFY-NKZTSd=s16000

Leo: I couldn't talk about it because [you] were all living the same thing as me
    Leo: But I was the only one delusional and making it obvious

AVvXsEiKn3k_kC4RXHdi0LIN8NPgIhdoBrojIgHrOnjHYq9slkzkj__5OenofDTj6bMEQBOj5Jji3l1o2m7RDY71Dab1uiQzB8nboaWq8GKVH1ol8kzWEB0eKrNN0WXiAYkS0LgsK_TVhcLlZ8gsYWtdWYsn5Ns0HvjYI21XR2MEhI17clxdC3PwrIbJGHO2=s16000

Leo: But it's not like I wanted to make it that obvious myself either
    Leo: You guys aren't at fault, this is all my fault
    Leo: But because of that, the mood is ruined, I'm so sorry

AVvXsEgwZ33WYagSlbTaz5O-EK4HASbJqXffuNCK84wyaPoPOx1HtlrIYAJPnZbVtMKKH859J3fdyOj99EWeCEV81mPIVa74uA2jqir5qLESbEibrXMx0fzULDP7JojJ8gmdn8W_F2MG7zh6YDsRzWFgKTizrHkulSHN7AYSWYF-0Wnrsl3mryuCKM9myZJL=s16000

Leo: I feel so sorry towards you guys
    Leo: We talked for a while now
    Leo: But I don't think I've been able to relay how sorry I feel towards the members

AVvXsEgUGarU6HVR7r-boltnEGROPt6uCmX49P9blFNFTEIhCPWSMEEQWwvurcFTFqByvG4Hxj-31R7wf2GcWvl2jCH81gxzu0XFP0-gg0JBxPGJ-zuq6_AvDSN2Rr9zohzNVEygHNLxefxe5uOorR8m9nGmn7oi_QtqqsYWnOOHXta1-tH2wdukXpV3XxJk=s16000

Staff: In the process of preparing the debut for the 7 members, Leo mentioned his intentions to halt this
    Staff: He was really worried and felt pressured about whether he can overcome the general public as an artist
    Staff: After that, we discussed a lot. And as a company, it was a hard decision to take, but we had to respect Leo's decision

+ I'm adding the other members' reactions if you guys were curious about it
    AVvXsEhDgTWUpD3Za7mV2mOB0PUIwCe0v72qa_96WmwmKzzbLwv0J4-Hxwn9CUsDGe9YH2Q3_1CxGLbZq-zj9NTaSII0XGizXSpiwt0Tfz6dOjMDvNmesYe3MQ3qiU1EmX0Mu_CmcXYgRrbRy4afHdnAFTM848UoO5CbDKQz4qHnSkfwesEq929-4kXjGqej=s16000

James: Hyung.
    James: You must still have the will to do it right?
    James: That should be enough. You can do it hyung
    Woochan: Don't give up. Don't give up

+ They removed his name completely on Youtube

AVvXsEhy9Z79XCjiPbT-0njPZJsbzxCQhPB6f4y54Hgl0ppSU_QSDHoFE5HW1kfHIyHU2sv6Jaogx_B83y_NpYTvSs6SfIVoZBsQSZnVV6XL_ZdRNV2qb7yiG4X2J7toOyXwQGWbkW8n1mdKKhl4KRoUBznads_riHSwx3ggs6Qce60JamoH5hdbVURFHAVM=s16000

+ His last video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

t/n: video of his departure:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

original post: here

1. Oh... So are they going to debut as 6 people?

2. Huh.... So are they really going to be 6?

3. First of all, it's better that he leaves

4. Is that the rap lyrics guy?

> Yes

5. Wow This is a bit shocking

6. Hul I thought he was one of the talented members

7. Wow he must've really had a hard time.. So they'll debut with 6 people?

8. No but, if the company took into consideration his lyrics... What were they thinkingㅎ...? And the fact that the company personally captioned the lyrics for him was seriously legendary. I bet he recognized that he was problematic himself and gradually thought about leaving. There's no way the company ever acknowledged the issue with the fact that they put the subtitles themselves. That's just legendary

9. I feel bad for him because he must've had a really hard time if he had to release this type of video before debut, but there's still that underlying thought about him writing those lyrics, so even if he decided to debut, he wouldn't be safe at all. He did well leaving

10. Looks like Bighit doesn't take anything under consideration and they're just sending their trainees that they're planning to debut out in the open like that. Seriously they give me the impression that they don't protect their artists a single bit

11. It's true that he was at fault, but I feel like withdrawing is a bit too extreme

12. It's good that he left, he probably acknowledged his mistake... But how is the company not taking a single bit of responsibility over this?

13. Wow seriously what a shame. The debut was right in front of his nose

14. The company is to blame

15. There seems to be a pattern with the company not being able to cover up for their controversial members, and doing nothing at all by just letting the issue spread like wild fire. In the end, all the arrows were turned against the trainee and they had to kick him out... It's true that he was at fault but the way that the company is dealing with these issues is just obaㅋㅋ

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• But forreal HYBE, wtf....?

Why can't you guys get it together?

They dont take accountability for their part in mistakes and just kick people out

External Content www.youtube.com

• 12. It's good that he left, he probably acknowledged his mistake... But how is the company not taking a single bit of responsibility over this?

True. It was the company that was supposed to check the lyrics these rookies wrote. Not only did they fail to notice the problem of the lyrics and they could not foresee how badly it would be received, they even gave Leo an award for those lyrics. Leo's future and mental health would not be tarnished this much if they had noticed the problem earlier and educated him and it was never published.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• what lyrics :pepewhat:

The 19-year-old was called out for his rap verse, which was criticised for allegedly being “misogynistic and offensive”, per use viewers pointing out the lines: “Ain’t nobody gon’ tell me why that bitch stopped breathing / Fuck that hoe in my bank / Yeah that shit stopped breathing.”

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!