[enter-talk] ENHYPEN JAKE'S EGG ACCOUNT EXPOSED HIM

• Homejake[enter-talk] ENHYPEN JAKE'S EGG ACCOUNT EXPOSED HIM

[enter-talk] ENHYPEN JAKE'S EGG ACCOUNT EXPOSED HIM

bypannchoaAugust 22, 2022

T/N: Egg account = anonymous/recently created accounts on Twitter with no profile pics, usually made to hate on idols/celebrities

Just how can you be an idol in your right mind and ask for cigarette light at Itaewon?;

AVvXsEh0ukOPNZGUPId3_QfoAR1n1n91H_Kz_dmlnO8xpBFnKIe6_69N7q1cZPCjNDM2Gd7TMZRG1vNj9JK340iZSfXoAXP_FUvjZU0qHBmJ-SvGpNvNesnhwq2D6RVkGKSh4C4IE2VcYJhwGli4YzfkZygh8cDziY7-_3_e7rMyU8Ajq6h1l2Tt-8zS1Pl2=s16000

"Jaeyoon-ah, you're really hanging out around Itaewon and asking girls for cigarette lightㅋㅋ Please wake up"

post response:

[+212][-28]

original post: here

1. [+137, -4]

He's not just asking for fire, but he's asking for fire to light his cigarette, which means that he's actually hunting (t/n: hunting = picking up girls) so he can 'naturally' lower his mask to show his face... Do you really think he's asking for light because he's running out of time in Itaewon of all places?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (t/n: Itaewon is known to have lots of bars and people looking for hook ups)

2. [+104, -29]

The issue is obviously not because he's an adult smoking, but fans really should stop writing business posts about male idols having 'innocent' image. The same goes to NCT JW, people were writing business posts about him and the moment his picture was out, he got so much hate. Just what are you guys thinking?

3. [+90, -5]

Even the guy right next to him has "Enhypen" written on his slippers~~

4. [+56, -1]

Looks like he dresses the same way in his daily life

AVvXsEhKaD6USNWj8qILUCnc8PchHBU1A1RasIfyNJrFAHgFjAkZ85jM7Mi1wb2QsuG6TI4Tj4HmuzNiag2z9D85vU0izCNU173ViRUzJHC2Mowlm_Tce_3qX65wg3Tl4dtW4y_Pm9cUZJmtk9au652m9JRUiXOGKHflqlfM7WQlg2353Nl28OWTvshZN8bF=s16000

5. [+50, -2]

Enhypen isn't hitting big for a reason

6. [+46, -3]

The SAT exam comment + Snapping fingers + Itaewon lighter (NEW) << They must really love their fans

7. [+39, -0]

Seriously are Enhypen f*cking r**rded?? Why would you go to Itaewon to hunt of all places?? You don't want female idols? Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+39, -0]

No but the fact that it's not any other member but Jake being exposed is f*cking f*cking f*cking unbelievable... Seriously I can't believe any male idols image now

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• that must be saesang

There is no way every day people would think someone in flip flops asking for lights is an idol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tweets deleted now btw

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• this happens every time a "controversial" photo leaks, esp smoking ones :sweatr: i mean we had pics of v blatantly smoking and there was still a minority of stans posting their picture proofs about how its all photoshopped :pepe-narrow-eyes: but it could definitely be a possibility.. i wouldn't put it past some saesangs or antis to make shit up

Was this real though? Engenes on Twitter swear that's not him.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• this happens every time a "controversial" photo leaks, esp smoking ones :sweatr: i mean we had pics of v blatantly smoking and there was still a minority of stans posting their picture proofs about how its all photoshopped :pepe-narrow-eyes: but it could definitely be a possibility.. i wouldn't put it past some saesangs or antis to make shit up

If it's really him, then HYBE artists really dgaf lmao.

We just had Fromis_9 leaving room salons. Now Enhypen members are blatantly picking up women in Itaewon, which they have every right to do. Whether some Koreans think it's tasteless or not. It's legal and they are adults.

But yeah, they don't care and HYBE doesn't really seem to care either.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!