Since i'm entering my success stan era..

• BP has been constantly shat on and compared with everyone during their 2 year hiatus and had a lot lot lot of people hoping and anticipating their downfall (yes even here, but short term memory is nice even tho just last week alone there was a thread filled with people hoping they'll do shit to continue their fandom wars, hope you guys will call us soon like u said <3 ) but i'm really proud and happy that BP despite their constant hiatuses and lack of promos continue to do so well..here are some of the things they've achieved already in this comeback era! Their growth is insane!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For some more context on how amazing this is and with a KOREAN song!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In 6 days!

And im sure im missing more! You guys can add stuff if u wish BlinkTaglist

• External Content twitter.com

And they've still got a month for pre-orders :omgr:

• External Content twitter.com

And they've still got a month for pre-orders :omgr:

I'm sure the pre orders will be boosted a lot by PV's release!

• Jennie and Lisa bar better put in their orders since Jenlisa shone the most in PV

they have no room to complain about anything for this song comeback tbh

Pink Venom was Lisa & Jennie era ✔️

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!